• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy 4th, fellow AJ1 freaks
98EF296B-BBCD-48EC-9FDE-E49956BAACAC.jpeg
Perfect shoes for today:nthat:

i woulda put on my storms with chicago red laces. :lol: the other colorways got black or a different color in em, or no color (chi, top 3 etc)

Happy 4th of July:emoji_flag_um:

Tried painting my Jordan 1s...got a little bit of white acrylic paint on the black tongue tag. What's the best way to remove the dried paint. Nail polish remover?

All y’all Lebron fans still like him even tho he with the lakers ? As long as the trophy’s stays in California all good lol

Last edited:
Dan Gilbert didn't want him to leave, he had no say in the matter. It wasn't if, it was a matter of when. That's why Lebron had been signing one year deals. The Lakers weren't in position last year, so he signed another one year deal. The value of his franchise dropped July 2nd at 8:06PM. He definitely wasn't happy. Wait until you see the crowd next year. I doubt many people are leaving their warm homes to go see Kevin Love and Rodney Hood.

I disagree.

Although Bron brought him a lot of money, it was clear he didn’t like the dude...and vice versa. Gilbert ain’t the type who is goin to kiss *** and Bron comes off as someone who needs his *** kissed. Once he got rid of Kyrie and the GM, he made that clear.

Back
Top Bottom