Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seeing these tongue swaps got me sold on doing it, looking to swap gr with black toe tongue, and black toe with triple black tongue. GR look so much better with white tongue

28754653-_D044-4007-9_FB1-_F0_B1_A89979_E6.jpg
How come 1 side of 1 of my REVERSE shattered backboard shoe isnt tumbled? (the white/sail part)

68_BD1674-73_B6-4_BC5-910_F-_C755_E63025_B0.jpg

Anyone?

GR's with white tongue is sick.....makes me feel like finding a third pair lol. Gotta find a cheap donor shoe though.

Turn slowly seems to be starting with the Hyper Royals. I was already in, just waiting for discount.
Better get hyper royals too if you want them to look right

Is it more common for 1 out of 4 sides to be like this or having a perfect pair

There's no telling exactly how normal it is, it can be any number out of the 4 side panels. Some people get a whole shoe that isn't as tumbled as the other, some get perfect pairs. Just enjoy your shoes, nobody's going to point out your 1 less tumbled panel.

yep, virgil wants you all to know ..."out with the whites" .... the man's family is literally what his company moniker is ...his kids are "off-white" if we're going by the definition of defining "grey area" between black & white.
1a65ed8b4cb5756217c1111b8b5a1c51.jpg
Virgil-Abloh-Kids.jpg
jyZl0CA (1).jpg
i'm pro black as hell & dude went innnnnnnn on that post & i totally agree "LET ME KNOW WHEN" ... but off-white clearly tells you what company stands for & that ain't it ...& this ain't the place for it, let's get back to the kicks yo !
yeah im aware now

and we've been back to the kicks.

But I like how you think this isnt the place for it while bringing it back up 3 days later. You must be real productive in life.

2017 Royals:

I’ve only recently started buying Jordan retro’s. I’ve always been an SB guy, but they have been so weak the past few years, so I needed a new fix...

Anyway, many pages back, I posted some fake Royal’s that I got off of eBay (not intentionally - got a refund).

Recently, because prices are low, and because eBay was a fail, I doubled up on Royal’s off of StockX. Really surprised at both the dropoff in quality compared to recent retros (Shadows for example) - and also with how close the fake’s were in terms of materials.

Were Royals well received when they came out? I mean, they ain’t terrible. But kind of disappointed that the fakes I got weren’t far off.

2017 Royals:

I’ve only recently started buying Jordan retro’s. I’ve always been an SB guy, but they have been so weak the past few years, so I needed a new fix...

Anyway, many pages back, I posted some fake Royal’s that I got off of eBay (not intentionally - got a refund).

Recently, because prices are low, and because eBay was a fail, I doubled up on Royal’s off of StockX. Really surprised at both the dropoff in quality compared to recent retros (Shadows for example) - and also with how close the fake’s were in terms of materials.

Were Royals well received when they came out? I mean, they ain’t terrible. But kind of disappointed that the fakes I got weren’t far off.
Welcome to the dark side. :smile: I was an sb only guy too but 1s are the original Sb as I always say. Anyway, the royals were well received, although they were pretty easy to get multiples of. They’re a classic colorway, but yeah of the trinity, they’re prob the weakest of the 3. I think they’re fine though, but the shadows blow them away in leather softness. The banneds are cool too, I just prefer the 2013 version.

yeah im aware now

and we've been back to the kicks.

But I like how you think this isnt the place for it while bringing it back up 3 days later. You must be real productive in life.

i do what i want, when i want ...lmfao, you working overtime shifts on here defending your idiocy & then getting offended when you're called out on it ...keep that same energy that you had when you initially said it ...anyway, we're done here, enjoy the projects.

Welcome to the dark side. :smile: I was an sb only guy too but 1s are the original Sb as I always say. Anyway, the royals were well received, although they were pretty easy to get multiples of. They’re a classic colorway, but yeah of the trinity, they’re prob the weakest of the 3. I think they’re fine though, but the shadows blow them away in leather softness. The banneds are cool too, I just prefer the 2013 version.
Right on, totally agree on them being THE original. The Jordan birthed the skate shoe industry, starting with Airwalk. Agree that the Royals are 'fine' - just surprised how the materials seemed like knock-off quality.

Agree on the color way - just was kind of underwhelmed with the 2017 quality. Shadows, Bred Toes and even Gold Toes, had me expecting more.

The leather quality is noticeable I guess but id still take royals over all those. I have the others and am happy to have them but Royals are the standout colorway of that bunch.

Loved the quality on my Royals. Leather was really soft, no messy construction, the right amount of tumble.

Way better than those purple Royals back in 2013

Love my 17 royals. More akin to the OG and 2001 blue. The 2013s were pushing mad numbers before they came out. Glad they were remastered. My pair is amazing lol but I just wish the "tribpnity" wasn't all tumbled

i do what i want, when i want ...lmfao, you working overtime shifts on here defending your idiocy & then getting offended when you're called out on it ...keep that same energy that you had when you initially said it ...anyway, we're done here, enjoy the projects.
If I had the same energy about it Id be ignorant af, no?

Back
Top Bottom