• Total voters
green 1.jpg
green 2.jpg
green 3.jpg

green 4.jpg
green 5.jpg
green 6.jpg
green 8.jpg

I’m gonna buy those but only only only bc thwyre celtics green. Would be hard to bring me out the woodwork for any 1 colorway rest of this year

Last edited:
Are you wearing caution tape?

Yeah, happened to have some in the garage, not sure what I used it for in the past, so figured it would be fun to add some caution for the heat on my feet :rofl:

u broke ya leg again in the first pic. how is that humanly possible lol i just tried and couldnt do it for the life of me

What and how in the hell are you doing that with your legs!? Photoshop? I apologize in advance if you have some sort of genetic condition...

As far as the legs go, this was a much less effort compared to the Chicagos I posted a while back on the track. It's a bit awkward to stand like that, but it's the only way to show both outsides, which are more exciting. The one on the track was hard, as it about made me loose my balance. This one just worked well due to the rough street surface :D Gotta do my best Charlie Chaplin for these...

Thought about copping the Hyper Royals, but I'd be better off copping on FTL. No way these sell out right?

They grew on me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom