• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:angry: :stoneface:
C4514BE3-EBB2-41E5-B48D-B397F74B6709.jpeg
6D8B251D-D523-4F66-B75E-9BB7B383265D.jpeg

:angry::stoneface:
Why so much hate eat a sneaker and rock your Jordan 1

Out of curiosity went to check up on my bred and royal doubles – they've been in storage together in the bedroom closet. That glitter on the breds is quite nasty. Royals are fine. I also found a tiny amount on my cyber mondays and barons but not as bad as these breds.

IMG_5789.JPG IMG_5790.JPG

JB is staying silent on the glitter issue because they are gonna commemorate the glitter epidemic in 5-10 years with true to form 85 remasters with flat swoosh and curved arch etc and throw a subtle hint of glitter on all the black pairs.

JB is staying silent on the glitter issue because they are gonna commemorate the glitter epidemic in 5-10 years with true to form 85 remasters with flat swoosh and curved arch etc and throw a subtle hint of glitter on all the black pairs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had no idea that this was a thing.

The fact that new people still pop in here every so often lost about what it is and how to deal with it shows that it's not some widely known thing despite being 2+ years strong.

EDIT: Added a direct quote so this reads less vaguely :lol:

Last edited:
Out of curiosity went to check up on my bred and royal doubles – they've been in storage together in the bedroom closet. That glitter on the breds is quite nasty. Royals are fine. I also found a tiny amount on my cyber mondays and barons but not as bad as these breds.

IMG_5789.JPG IMG_5790.JPG
Makes me glad I had to pass on those

Not my pic, and not to jump back on that topic, but these socks are Off-White, correct?

Kind of dispels dudes whole logo argument, mentioning the “in with black, and off white” being some racist thing.

White arrows are pointing in on these socks.

3C9C53AA-1945-47AB-8E8D-CA69511EAE6B.jpeg

Not my pic, and not to jump back on that topic, but these socks are Off-White, correct?

Kind of dispels dudes whole logo argument, mentioning the “in with black, and off white” being some racist thing.

White arrows are pointing in on these socks.

3C9C53AA-1945-47AB-8E8D-CA69511EAE6B.jpeg
Yes. Off-white socks. Dude prob dressed in full Off white.

Back
Top Bottom