Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Never noticed the black arrows pointing in before, not sure what it means or if it means anything. However a theory of out with white in with black wouldn't sound crazy, based on the logo, if Virgil explained it that way. All political discussion aside one mans interpretation doesn't sound conspiracy ish

711A761D-F0D6-4B83-B2F9-8A8D0A517501.gif

Yeah, until that comes correct those we have now are retro plus colorways
i just got a pair of yin yangs, planned on making them btbt's but might just bite the bullet and cop bred toes with the intentions of customizing

SBB’s are a must have, I’m just bein real.
i'm an orioles' fa..sufferer; and city knight alum so it's SBBs all day, only shoe i still treat with kids gloves; even my chis get heavy rotation

Last edited:
Which is why I gave up the chameleon joints and why I’m looking at my bred toes funny.

Same reason I might pass on them green joints and purple.

I really don’t do this on here. But in an age where netflix has a show called “dear white people,” in which Spike Lee can tweet out the address of someone still currently in a trial, in which white business owners are legally forced to hire minorities but minority business owners can hire whoever they want - yes, it is systematically possible to be racist against whites in 2018. While @tonytobacco post(s) are interesting to me, I don’t think its the right place for them. I just felt compelled to reply based on some comments, have blocked a bunch of people who take comments too far outside of sneakers - so I will understand if some of y’all with a different viewpoint block me.

Lets stick to sneakers.

Let me finish on this...I LOVE MICHAEL JORDAN

Systemic racism has been around since the inception of this country. Let me know when black people take away your right to vote for hundreds of years and we only vote in a racist black person for however many terms and then sprinkle in a white man centuries later. Let me know when we give you your freedom and full reparations during a reconstruction then take it away after a year or 2. Let me know about sharecropping. Let me know about the white codes. Let me know when you can peacefully protest and cops and blacks are beating you upside your head for even having the nerve to seek out justice. Let me know when a white man takes a knee to bring awareness to police brutality toward other whites. Let me know when a native comes into your house and tells you to go back to Europe, and threatens you with deportation. Let me know when your people were enslaved for hundreds of years and raped and slain if they had the thought to rise above. Let me know when the people that everyone looks up to are only on the tv screen as a ball player. entertainer. Rapper, singer, thug, ghetto etc. Let me know when all the negative connotations associated with whites by the perception of blacks is shown and fed to generation upon generation of every white child who would grow to look up to these people and try to emulate them. Let me know where the systemic oppression occurred toward whites. Let me know when they try to blackwash your history or take it away entirely just to cover up what blacks have done to whites. Let me know when blacks rob you of your history and identity. Let me know when blacks wipe that part away and replace with what they think of you and leaving you to decide what you are and developing a sense of pride because everything they ever did to you was to bring you down. Let me know when we're taught black history all the time while only having a month to celebrate white history. Let me know, man.

Back
Top Bottom