Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
man those safari 1s needed to have a wider release...spoons are shoe of the year for me. i was just about to pull the trigger for resale, but nike blessed me with exclusive access. been my summertime daily.

as far as jays, my must-haves this year were bc3s, shadows, hgg13s, and concords. copped bred toes cuz i thought they were really clean and grabbed game royals cuz i been waitin for a blue chicago. bought those 2 even though the plan was to stick to og colorways...thats why i’m a gametime decision on pines and purps, but i really dig em. also still hopin that purp metallic rumor holds weight for this year.

i agree, they did a good job with releases this year and off white really helped nike as a brand pick up steam while boost was losin their grip.

I wouldnt mind seeing your broken in Spoons

BC3s kind of snapped me out of my "gotta have all the old OG classics" trance.

Off White was huge for Nike but Im starting to get kind of weirded out by Off White. The name and the logo is starting to seem low key racist. I might be tripping but Im also a logo designer and this
off-white-virgilabloh-logo-766416FD87-seeklogo.com.png
clearly literally says out with this whites in with the blacks to me. Ive tried to see anything else in it and its just not happening. I hope Im wrong.

Size? safaris are neck and neck with neckbeards to me.

*flame suit on*

The SBB colorblocking feels cheap repeated on other colorways, outside of the original SBB color

Was initially in on Purps but came to realize it just seems gimmicky repeating that style
I’ll take it a step further and say SBB’s aren’t that good to begin with.

Reactions: 13B
Off White was huge for Nike but Im starting to get kind of weirded out by Off White. The name and the logo is starting to seem low key racist. I might be tripping but Im also a logo designer and this
off-white-virgilabloh-logo-766416FD87-seeklogo.com.png
clearly literally says out with this whites in with the blacks to me. Ive tried to see anything else in it and its just not happening. I hope Im wrong.

LMAO wut man. and either way blacks can't be racist in the USA. It's systematically impossible.

It could be the dude's ideology. Virgil certainly is in the position now to be 'racist'. So I wouldnt say it's systematically impossible anymore. Then again, LV is probably stationed in France Id imagine. So your point still stands I guess

I dont know, Im not calling the dude out or anything, I just deal with hidden symbols and cryptic **** for a living and this just popped out to me one day. Like I said, I could very well just be tripping. I dont know anything about the dude.

Reactions: JPS
JB needs to stop playing and retro the japan set. Would definitely cop the white and navy for sure
Word. I had the white and navy Japan's and traded them to my brother in law for what, I don't remember. But I really want the navy/white/silvers. The mids didn't cut it.

I dont. My idea of utopia is everyone working together. That ideology just perpetuates the bs. Our species would best prosper from the most talented heads working together in whatever field no matter their stupid *** skin color. The other way welcomes inevitable shortcomings with a stagnant threat of divide and conquer strategies. The only people we should be setting our sights are the ones at the peak of the pyramid. Period. I never did **** to anyone or in anyway shape or form hold anyone down. Im just trying to live my life and exist as who I am without someone making a decision about me based on how I look. And Im pretty sure I can speak for everyone with that comment. ****s getting old.

Those predominately white industries arent run by people any of us have any type of social contact with. And they stay running those industries by keeping those below them divided. Im white and I have absolutely nothing to do with how those industries are run. None of that **** has anything to do with me.

I reread your comment again and if by infiltration you mean that the minorities get in to a point where there are no longer minorities in the literal sense then yeah, rock on. As long as the talent isnt diminished for the sake of 'equality in skin color'. But like, the idea of minorities in itself is kind of racist. What are we talking about? At the end of the day were just all shades along the skin color spectrum. My lineage is probably way different than the 'white guy' next to me so what makes us of similar ilk? Theres no association other than someone elses idea of what makes someone 'white'.

I think the amount of money you have is way more responsible to your social standing than skin color is. Hands down.

And just to be crystal clear here Id have just as much of a problem with the logo if the colors were inverted. I dont like the idea of it whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom