Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
34CDCACF-9A93-414D-991C-626099A8947B.jpeg
Rocked these today

No need to watch the vids lemme guess, got em from fineline whatever. Shoutout to yall for coming to my page and subscribing. Hit like or subscribe. Useless dribble about his personal life. Now to the shoes "oooooohhhh these is nice the leather is butter" "great quality" "such wow" "much limit" probably stuttering describing the shoes. "SBB quality" "close to SBB quality" "I love the green" "don't sleep" brief mention of the plug "imma do a quick on foot for y'all" yadayadayada. *on foot* Shoutout again hit my buttons again. "Thank y'all"
I mean once you seen one shoe review you’ve seen them all unless you’re watching a performance review

No need to watch the vids lemme guess, got em from fineline whatever. Shoutout to yall for coming to my page and subscribing. Hit like or subscribe. Useless dribble about his personal life. Now to the shoes "oooooohhhh these is nice the leather is butter" "great quality" "such wow" "much limit" probably stuttering describing the shoes. "SBB quality" "close to SBB quality" "I love the green" "don't sleep" brief mention of the plug "imma do a quick on foot for y'all" yadayadayada. *on foot* Shoutout again hit my buttons again. "Thank y'all"

You forgot where its an on foot but he's got it zoomed in so far it doesnt really matter anyway.

If I created a youtube channel I honestly dont know if Id just clown on other shoetubers or take it seriously and destroy them all.

"Tonytobacco's Shoe Palooza" coming this Fall on YT

Wipes right off but SBB’s gettin’ hit pretty hard :smh:

EB4D2D8E-AC4B-421D-BD73-02A7168F73F3.jpeg
8730A09E-E7C3-4479-A9D0-395A4862A44B.jpeg

I asked this question a couple pages back but I don’t think it was answered. Lol.

Mine has some glitter as well. Also worn. Black/red AJ 1 2016.

Any insight to what that means? Sorry if answered before. First time happening to one of my shoes.

I just store my worn pair in the box in my room but not in my closet.

I asked this question a couple pages back but I don’t think it was answered. Lol.

Mine has some glitter as well. Also worn. Black/red AJ 1 2016.

Any insight to what that means? Sorry if answered before. First time happening to one of my shoes.

I just store my worn pair in the box in my room but not in my closet.

I think it’s the coat or whatever they used on the black leather. I’ve noticed only the black part of my multiple 1’s has or had them, but not in other parts.

Back
Top Bottom