• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2017 Royals:

I’ve only recently started buying Jordan retro’s. I’ve always been an SB guy, but they have been so weak the past few years, so I needed a new fix...

Anyway, many pages back, I posted some fake Royal’s that I got off of eBay (not intentionally - got a refund).

Recently, because prices are low, and because eBay was a fail, I doubled up on Royal’s off of StockX. Really surprised at both the dropoff in quality compared to recent retros (Shadows for example) - and also with how close the fake’s were in terms of materials.

Were Royals well received when they came out? I mean, they ain’t terrible. But kind of disappointed that the fakes I got weren’t far off.

Royals are my personal favorite of all time. That being said the ‘17 Royals were very hit or miss quality wise.I got two pairs on release day and when I received my pair from NDC they were very bad. The pair I got from FL was ok and still on ice. This was straight out the box.

30A2F227-8989-4DBB-8A04-3AA0E2E1E6C1.jpeg

Royals are my personal favorite of all time. That being said the ‘17 Royals were very hit or miss quality wise.I got two pairs on release day and when I received my pair from NDC they were very bad. The pair I got from FL was ok and still on ice. This was straight out the box.

30A2F227-8989-4DBB-8A04-3AA0E2E1E6C1.jpeg
Damn looks that shoe was used underneath an unstable table leg to balance it out.

If you paying that much you might as well shell out the extra cash for a DS pair
i was going to say you're already 350 over retail; but if the shoes are vnds then taking 100 off because they've been worn is worth it; but has to be vnds

What's everybody throwing on feet for the holiday ?

This Chicago talk is making me wanna pull mine out and throw the white laces in.

I personally feel like royal 2013 > 2017

if my '17s weren't trash then maybe I would have different opinions. I might hunt down another pair down the line and hopefully they got matching leathers and no OD tumble

Back
Top Bottom