• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man, ya’ll have short memories-Bord Phats were a nice cw:

air-jordan-1-phat-bordeaux-stealth-black-white-01.jpg

Those are pretty ugly lol.

Since they are bringing back the purple Metallics, they should include the maroons

Attachments

• 696C3685-8FFD-4A56-88CC-8D3E83A4A9D0.jpeg
    696C3685-8FFD-4A56-88CC-8D3E83A4A9D0.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 15
Too many black toe variants have released this year. I hope 2019 brings out the rest of the OG set, this sbb/blacktoe craze has got to die. The only pairs that have really been good and different are Game Royals and they brought back the Shadow. There will have been like 11 black toe variant releases after the Pine Green and Purple Toes come out. 11 colorways that could of been actual OGs. Clays are cool but then the redundancy shows with pine greens. Ochre are meh but they have a yellow F&F toe that would of actually been pretty cool to get a GR of. This sh*t is getting outta hand.

"LeAvE ThE CoUnTrY" no one hates america but there's a lot of sh*t going on that needs to be fixed.

Classic white people rhetoric. It's up there with "I'm not racist, I have *insert whatever color* friends but..*insert tonedeaf or racist sh*t here*"

im pretty sure the "leave the country...." thing only applies to numbskulls who just hate on america straight up. they dont wanna acknowledge theres anything to fix etc. they just want to talk down on america and cant even tell you why logically. and not for the people who love america but realize theres alotta stuff that needs to be fixed.

sorta like people who just criticize everything without base/merit and provide nothing useful in a convo vs people who have constructive criticism whom u can have a civil convo with.

im pretty sure the "leave the country...." thing only applies to numbskulls who just hate on america straight up. they dont wanna acknowledge theres anything to fix etc. they just want to talk down on america and cant even tell you why logically. and not for the people who love america but realize theres alotta stuff that needs to be fixed.

sorta like people who just criticize everything without base/merit and provide nothing useful in a convo vs people who have constructive criticism whom u can have a civil convo with.

I can see that to an extent but people say that as a blanket statement to anyone who objectively thinks and wants change to occur. Kaepernick took a knee for police brutality against blacks and people everywhere felt some way and said "if you don't like the country, then leave" they've said way worse tbh very horrid things. It's like an abusive parent whipping on their kids and saying "if you don't like it than leave" it's not that easy and the kid may just want you to treat them better or show some consciousness and genuine change.

I think black toe color blocking is the best thing to happens to 1s in a while. I'm not a fan of white based 1s the black tongue on the Game Royal made the shoe imo. It's the only white based 1 I can find myself wearing other than black toe colorblocking. Chicago's ain't been worn and my mettalics are taking up space in my closet :lol: pretty sure I don't be getting the rest of the mettalics if they release.

Uh, Ray Lewis led the Ravens to kneeling in London, after Trump called the players sonsofbitches.
Same weekend Jerry Jones did it right? Ahhh you need to read more into his justification and side stepping as well as what he’s been saying before all that. I’ll leave it at that

Last edited:
Same weekend Jerry Jones did it right? Ahhh you need to read more into his justification and side stepping as well as what he’s been saying before all that. I’ll leave it at that
I’m from Baltimore, I’ve read plenty. A solid 25% of the city turned on him because of his kneeling. Guy can’t win.

(I personally couldn’t care less about what an athlete does, outside of playing sports. Why would I care about some big dummy’s politics?)

it only took them 21 years to bring back last time. 4 years seems about right.

Only way I can see this happening is if they do some sort of 2020 vision remaster campaign. Otherwise it doesnt make any sense to go back to the beginning again. And if they do there better be some frags dropping right before it.

It’s a different time.. they’re releasing everything nowadays

Uh, Ray Lewis led the Ravens to kneeling in London, after Trump called the players sonsofbitches.

he said he wasnt kneeling in protest. he did the michael jackson moonwalk and claimed he was praying.

this was after he talked ish to kaep and said he would never kneel. hence why the moonwalk.

when cloutchasing goes wrong. dudes a clown for that.

I was reacting to the guy that said f your fourth. That is offensive to a lot of people.
Including all the vets that gave their lives to defend the country.
Yeah there’s a lot of a hole cops out there, we know that. But that shouldn’t speak to America as a whole

I was reacting to the guy that said f your fourth. That is offensive to a lot of people.
Including all the vets that gave their lives to defend the country.
Yeah there’s a lot of a hole cops out there, we know that. But that shouldn’t speak to America as a whole

dont let people like that bother you. let that fool be miserable.

Back
Top Bottom