Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was reacting to the guy that said f your fourth. That is offensive to a lot of people.
Including all the vets that gave their lives to defend the country.
Yeah there’s a lot of a hole cops out there, we know that. But that shouldn’t speak to America as a whole

It's a different viewpoint with what we know as black history vs white America history. Hell black people weren't even in history books until the early to mid 1970s. I was born in 89 it's not so far removed and it's deeper than the police

It's a different viewpoint with what we know as black history vs white America history. Hell black people weren't even in history books until the early to mid 1970s. I was born in 89 it's not so far removed and it's deeper than the police
I feel you, your experiences are different from mine. But don’t say f the fourth, because like I said, for those who served that’s a huge insult.

Imagine the people that were not American and got killed so your basically celebrating there death so how you think they feel .. plus this is America he has the right to say what he wants too free speech imo

Just FYI, there are tons of beautiful and safe parts in Mexico. Great food. Kind people. Tons of history and culture.

A lot of well off Americans move there in retirement.

Obviously the shady government, shady police, and drug/cartels are an issue. But there's similar issues in many places here in America.

I don’t think he meant it with any disrespect. Of course Mexico has beautiful areas as well as butt ugly locations. Same with Canada.

B1369FCC-4528-44B7-A9CD-D7351D9A9654.jpeg
The ONLY “one” that really matters

I don’t think he meant it with any disrespect. Of course Mexico has beautiful areas as well as butt ugly locations. Same with Canada.

I think he did - with that emoji. And it's probably born out of ignorance. So that's why I wanted to share a different viewpoint.

cant say F the fourth, and then want to love freedom of speech. that day paved the way for u to have freedom of speech. cant have it both ways imo.
He can say what he wants and feels what he wants to imo .. but me I look at things in 2 different point of views like f trump the politicians the crooked pigs etc etc

I got a reservation for the Smurf Blue 1s. At retail? No thanks!

Drop to 100-120, then we're talking.

And yes you have very few good police officers that are not pigs and yes there was a good president before John f Kennedy ... what I like to say is that there’s always 2 sides to a story and situations

He can say what he wants and feels what he wants to imo .. but me I look at things in 2 different point of views like f trump the politicians the crooked pigs etc etc

sure anybody can say anything they want. still gotta make sense tho. thats the part people have trouble with.

Back
Top Bottom