Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Excessive flexing can be hurtful to others who don't have much and come to this thread to take a breather from a tough life. Just saying....

Flexing at any level is stupid. Are we all 13 or something? I have never been compelled to brag about any shoes I've purchased or what's in my collection.

I’m starting to realize that my size (in 1’s) may be a little big once the shoes are broken in. I know my laces are a little loose but I can shift my feet all the way to the toebox and have a big gap of space on the heel. Going down .5 would be a 1:1 fit

So this is a little off topic. But I sold my son's football helmet on eBay and shipped it through UPS so my account was linked to the transaction. I look in my driveway today and there was the box I shipped on Friday and the label had my address on both lines. It charged me $30 and somehow put my address on the shipper line and the receiving line. UPS won't do anything about it, so I paid $30 to ship to myself

So this is a little off topic. But I sold my son's football helmet on eBay and shipped it through UPS so my account was linked to the transaction. I look in my driveway today and there was the box I shipped on Friday and the label had my address on both lines. It charged me $30 and somehow put my address on the shipper line and the receiving line. UPS won't do anything about it, so I paid $30 to ship to myself
Wow

and now you're gonna get negative feedback from the buyer saying that you ship too slow :ohwell:

and now you're gonna get negative feedback from the buyer saying that you ship too slow :ohwell:
No, I stayed in constant communication with him. It will arrive faster than what original UPS shipment was supposed to. Original was Thursday now shipping through USPS is Wednesday. It just cost me $50, disappointed that UPS would not refund me. Why in the world would I ship to myself at $30

No, I stayed in constant communication with him. It will arrive faster than what original UPS shipment was supposed to. Original was Thursday now shipping through USPS is Wednesday. It just cost me $50, disappointed that UPS would not refund me. Why in the world would I ship to myself at $30
good seller A++

call your CC and have them dispute the charge and explain your story. they'll probably refund you since UPS won't

Flexing at any level is stupid. Are we all 13 or something? I have never been compelled to brag about any shoes I've purchased or what's in my collection.

So when everyone posts a picture of the same damn shoe on every release day what’s it called? Sans fit pics because we all know ntdenim isn’t flexing.

Denim is life.
NTdenim is thug life.
#GiveMeDenimOrGiveMeDeath

You asked for it.

36904f8a3c977cf2320e51a86add853a.png

Back
Top Bottom