Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldnt buy anything from that dude. seems like he might take a doody in the box.
just like if you buy from alp you might find food remnants in there.

I’m just here to discuss the same thing that’s always discussed. I don’t think some people even realize that they’re acting like they’re better than others. It’s just the way they are.

Anyway, shadows coming in today. I’m excited. Hoping I get a soft non tumbled pair.

I’m just here to discuss the same thing that’s always discussed. I don’t think some people even realize that they’re acting like they’re better than others. It’s just the way they are.

Anyway, shadows coming in today. I’m excited. Hoping I get a soft non tumbled pair.
you know the deal.....detailed pics as soon as you can

E7CDEB2B-6A68-4832-A6B5-C3455CC3F9FE.jpeg

DAA15544-292C-4991-ABBF-B595D027854F.jpeg
not gonna wear these custom 1’s anymore, just using as a display piece at least until I get FTB Kobe 11’s

where you order the shadows bro

What?! That’s crazy!
Yea. I had a swoosh back in the day. Had an account that I would get money from the homies on and use the same account to make orders on swoosh.
PayPal lowkey had me appeal when I didn’t even know there was an issue then said I lost the appeal. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom