Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t think any of you are haters but I do think you guys react in a negative way because someone is “flexing”. let the guy live. If he’s somehow telling the truth or trolling the hell out of us. I find it hilarious either way.

Seriously, it’s not that serious :lol: there are a few other NTers that post like they’re balling I’m skeptical about. I’d like to see their collections much more than Mikey’s. I’m not gonna call them out by name because I don’t really care that much. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I guess >D

mikeyboy does it again.. few more replies and he's going to take a break from NT again. :lol:

Y'all trippin', only reason my man Mikey needs to take a break from you losers is when the delivery man at the door to drop off more of them per order heat :smokin

Seriously, it’s not that serious :lol: there are a few other NTers that post like they’re balling I’m skeptical about. I’d like to see their collections much more than Mikey’s. I’m not gonna call them out by name because I don’t really care that much. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I guess >D

980x.jpg

Screenshot_20180326-070643.png
Note sure if posted already but wonder why grade school sizes had tumble leather and the men's pair has smooth leather??
Screenshot_20180326-070607.png

Screenshot_20180326-070637.png

Last edited:
I don’t think any of you are haters but I do think you guys react in a negative way because someone is “flexing”. let the guy live. If he’s somehow telling the truth or trolling the hell out of us. I find it hilarious either way.
Flexing what? Per orders. :rofl:

Apparently it makes people feel some sort of way.
Flex away, just don’t come in here thinking you better than us because you preorder everything. Most of us can do what he think he wishes he does, but whats’s the fun in that though.

we talking pre-order flex

remember back in the day when people had like 4 early pairs from an actual mom and pops or plug and that was a thing

now we talking pre-orders

the game going backwards B

Learn the ropes, but dont flex per orders and brag about how much money you have and call us all haters

Back
Top Bottom