Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So when everyone posts a picture of the same damn shoe on every release day what’s it called? Sans fit pics because we all know ntdenim isn’t flexing.

I think we can all agree there is a fine line between sharing and bragging. It really comes down to the intention and tone of the poster.

FLEXXXING
20180326_165930.jpg

Damn. Looks like Usps is delaying my delivery till tomorrow. The hell am I paying 2 day for if they’re just gonna screw it up

No, I stayed in constant communication with him. It will arrive faster than what original UPS shipment was supposed to. Original was Thursday now shipping through USPS is Wednesday. It just cost me $50, disappointed that UPS would not refund me. Why in the world would I ship to myself at $30

Did you make sure to put the proper weight of the package when you printed the label? Once I had a package returned to me for shorting the weight by like 1 or 2 ounces, bastards.

The fact that you even believe you have a case against Nike because a reserve was sent to you and then when you attempted to purchase said reserve, was sold out is ******ed. Please tell me again about your marketing background and how your Mom owns a firm though. :lol:
LMAO...you're fun. First of all (Barkley voice)...I don't have nor am I filing a case (hence the reading for comprehension line in my previous comment - which you are further supporting with your continued dialog).

Second, the "lawsuit waiting to happen" I referred to is specific to the advertising being false. If there were fine print or an asterisk referencing rules/terms of the "Reserve" and I didn't have transcribed dialog from the Nike Customer Support Team specifically stating that the Reserve is misleading for the consumer, that they receive thousands of calls from consumers complaining about this very issue, and that it didn't specifically state that the item is set aside for the person granted the "Reserve" then I'd be on board with you.

All I said is they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit if they continue down this path. Then you decided to come in guns blazing trying to be a keyboard keyboard thug. Kick rocks homie. You're arguing against your own validity by discrediting mine. Tell me again how you're "in litigation" because you are terrible at arguing a point.

Did you make sure to put the proper weight of the package when you printed the label? Once I had a package returned to me for shorting the weight by like 1 or 2 ounces, bastards.
It put my address in both spots so it had no chance so it was shipped from my address to my address. I didn’t even think to double check that after purchasing. Thought that would be for gone conclusion

So this is a little off topic. But I sold my son's football helmet on eBay and shipped it through UPS so my account was linked to the transaction. I look in my driveway today and there was the box I shipped on Friday and the label had my address on both lines. It charged me $30 and somehow put my address on the shipper line and the receiving line. UPS won't do anything about it, so I paid $30 to ship to myself
That's turrible!

Back
Top Bottom