Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B3D2CC29-D84B-4985-8F57-2FFFAD6A974E.jpeg

Green toe ps

LMAO...you're fun. First of all (Barkley voice)...I don't have nor am I filing a case (hence the reading for comprehension line in my previous comment - which you are further supporting with your continued dialog).

Second, the "lawsuit waiting to happen" I referred to is specific to the advertising being false. If there were fine print or an asterisk referencing rules/terms of the "Reserve" and I didn't have transcribed dialog from the Nike Customer Support Team specifically stating that the Reserve is misleading for the consumer, that they receive thousands of calls from consumers complaining about this very issue, and that it didn't specifically state that the item is set aside for the person granted the "Reserve" then I'd be on board with you.

All I said is they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit if they continue down this path. Then you decided to come in guns blazing trying to be a keyboard keyboard thug. Kick rocks homie. You're arguing against your own validity by discrediting mine. Tell me again how you're "in litigation" because you are terrible at arguing a point.

Bro, is it safe to assume you aren’t trained in our legal system? So then, why get so defensive when an actual lawyer rightfully called out your nonsensical rant? Why didn’t you try to learn something new and ask him WHY he thinks your argument is laughable (it is)? Arguing against him, when you’re 100% wrong (you are), makes you look terrible my dude. Better yourself.

ok so since pride is obv an obstacle here, let me be the one to ask and maybe get some clarity on this so we aint arguing over this anymore......

so what constitutes false advertising? why is it not false advertising on nikes part? what constitutes a "reserve"?

this is a genuine question on my part. truly curious. i honestly thought what they doing was intentionally misleading and if dude has transcribed dialog from nike's own chat reps saying that its misleading, is there any cause there? they basically admitted it.

ok so since pride is obv an obstacle here, let me be the one to ask and maybe get some clarity on this so we aint arguing over this anymore......

so what constitutes false advertising? why is it not false advertising on nikes part? what constitutes a "reserve"?

this is a genuine question on my part. truly curious. i honestly thought what they doing was intentionally misleading and if dude has transcribed dialog from nike's own chat reps saying that its misleading, is there any cause there? they basically admitted it.

Good questions. Full disclosure, I am not a lawyer, I just play one on NT. I would start off by asking if you guys thoroughly read the app’s Terms and Conditions that we all agreed to? I’d be shocked if it didn’t directly or indirectly have language that covers this scenario.

Next, I’d question what exactly you’d sue for? Damages for emotional distress? Remember, the app is free and no monetary loss occurred.

As for the legal definition, see below. Section #5 is of particular interest.

False Advertising
"Any advertising or promotion that misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities or geographic origin of goods, services or commercial activities" (Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C.A. § 1125(a)).

Proof Requirement
To establish that an advertisement is false, a plaintiff must prove five things: (1) a false statement of fact has been made about the advertiser's own or another person's goods, services, or commercial activity; (2) the statement either deceives or has the potential to deceive a substantial portion of its targeted audience; (3) the deception is also likely to affect the purchasing decisions of its audience; (4) the advertising involves goods or services in interstate commerce; and (5) the deception has either resulted in or is likely to result in injury to the plaintiff. The most heavily weighed factor is the advertisement's potential to injure a customer. The injury is usually attributed to money the consumer lost through a purchase that would not have been made had the advertisement not been misleading. False statements can be defined in two ways: those that are false on their face and those that are implicitly false.”

Last edited:
that settles it. no more debate on this...especially since aint no1 gonna do anything anyway LOL

i think we can all agree at the end of that day that nike needs to do better. having peoples' "reserves" be sold out after 5 mins is not a good look.

now back to these game royals....which i think i need a 2nd pair of. fighting the temptation to double up on these......

Having VERY mixed feelings on the H2H

Quality looks on point.

But I feel like I only like the way they look when they're laying side by side in the box...

If the toe box and tongue weren't split I'd like them 10x more

FE341471-5B07-4A49-BE98-00B886E61EAD.jpeg
Leather talk... Lol

But that's how the Banneds should have come, color too!

I don’t care much for mashup colorways but at least this one makes sense

I agree the leather on them looks insane, right hue of red and everything

I think jb ran out of ideas.... dunno how long they gonna keep retro-ing shoes with weird or split colors.

Back
Top Bottom