• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
PSPRING20 for 20% off until 8pst tonight
Already knew about this but I appreciate it anyways. Just gonna be a little more hesitant since if I cop and they turn out fake then it'll take at least 2 weeks to get that back lol.. just got out of a case from fake Bred 4s last month

The one with no box?

If they backed out because they wanted to make more $$ elsewhere that's bs. :smh:
Yessir and who knows lol. Maybe they just put it up to see who'd bite but I was really hoping for them

Yeah I looked on stockx one day and saw Black Toes at over 5, I laced mine up right after so I wouldnt even have a thought of flipping.

Still can't believe I only paid $80 for mine...:lol:

20171230_170008.jpg

Seller officially canceled Chi's. eBay hunt it is i guess

What size...???

Man black toes are beautiful so clean practically match with anything I sold my pair then later on starting regretting it and bought for double smh never again I’m letting them go

I had gotten size 11 Chi's for $400 at the end of the year...OG all including receipt. Deals can be had with patience.

I see these posts every once in a while, I'm always curious why you sold them in the first place? Money troubles? Impulse buy/sell?

Coming from me, I'm the kind of person that only buys what I really want. If I'm on the fence about something I'm not going to get it, so the likelihood of me selling something I didn't want is very low and the chances of selling something and then regretting it is even lower.

Didn’t have a job at the time but I Wanted royals. I Sold them to buy royals since resell on black toes wasn’t bad at the time. I told myself I’d buy black toes again after I got my job. Ended getting a job the week after and didn’t realize how many damn royals they actually made. So I took a double L right there but I’m never doing that again. Only thing is that my black toes now are way better quality than my old ones.

I'd say leather is pretty great on em. Wish i didnt beat mine to the ground. Thinkin of copping?
I have a pair somewhere but was thinking about getting rid of them since i can only wear jay's maybe once per week. I would have off'd them if the consensus was they were just ok. Keeping them now

I have a pair somewhere but was thinking about getting rid of them since i can only wear jay's maybe once per week. I would have off'd them if the consensus was they were just ok. Keeping them now
Keep em! Unless you know you wont rock em at all

Back
Top Bottom