Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They're real nice, I don't like the tongue though. Might just be me, but its thinner than the remastered ogs.

How do you forget you have those of all pairs?!

Tongue on the old mold is definitely thinner, the material itself is also different.

2014 black whites were different than the rest. If it wasn't for the height they could've been part of this current run. The black parts were butter compared to the black bits used on Breds, sbbs, royals etc.

Seems like that pair was a transition between the old 2013 mold and the frags /chis

Nike refuses to recognize that 14s sell out faster than most others.

I'm pretty much locked out of any original airmax release. Go check out the airmax 93 on stockx for an example of the fuggery going on.

I feel your pain man my homie wears a 13 and he cries all the time on releases many people got it twisted with big footers thinking it’s easy lol it’s not some stores don’t even carry that size or when they do they only have 1 pair sucks man this is why I’m glad I’m a 10 lol but I feel you

To all my leather gurus out there, where do these fall on the scale?

air-jordan-1-pewter-sample-01-570x380.jpg

Where am I supposed to find Chicago 1's 2015? I'm size 8-9, do they fit true to size? Ive checked ebay, kijiji, facebook..still no finds.

Where am I supposed to find Chicago 1's 2015? I'm size 8-9, do they fit true to size? Ive checked ebay, kijiji, facebook..still no finds.
Did you try stock x and goat? I would say theyre TTS. Probably can even go .5 up but going down is not gonna work if you ask me unless, you have super narrow feet and dont plan on wearing socks. That range of 8-9 could work i guess

Wtf. The prices on chis and black toes in an 8.5 are got damn outrageous. Glad I got them out the way but still

got them outta the way too...im kinda hoping they dont come back out for a long time :evil:

they actually might not because those last releases were pretty close to their previous release (chi’s 2 years, BTs 3 years)

well didn't get my cyber Mondays. made an offer and seller didn't get back to me yet. speaking of black/whites. I absolutely love my pair and probably my favorite pair of 1s. no glitter on my pair, actually only pairs that have glitter are both my '16 banneds and my ds pair is terrible! I really do believe you have to wear them or leave them out the box

well didn't get my cyber Mondays. made an offer and seller didn't get back to me yet. speaking of black/whites. I absolutely love my pair and probably my favorite pair of 1s. no glitter on my pair, actually only pairs that have glitter are both my '16 banneds and my ds pair is terrible! I really do believe you have to wear them or leave them out the box

I wear mine regularly (Royals and Breds), and leave them out of the box as well. I don’t have glitter on either one of them. I also just use baby wipes to clean them instead of shoe cleaners.

I know people have said that if you wear them they’ll get glitter, but do those people put them back in the box after wearing them?

I know we’ve already established that it’s a chemical in the leather that causes it, just trying to see if there’s a way to slow down or minimize the glitter problem

Me either I was shocked when I saw prices but I dig them just not for 250 wish I can scoop them up when had the chance these have sentimental value to me but won’t get into that but like i said all the other mids are trash but these are dope

Clearly there wasn’t as much sentimental value to you, otherwise you would have copped when these hit disco.

Clearly there wasn’t as much sentimental value to you, otherwise you would have copped when these hit disco.
They have value to me and don’t have time to be hitting stores and picking up stuff I’m always on the road I shop online I’m a trucker btw I got other things to worry about like my bills my kids and my job then to be checking what to buy online reason I didn’t buy it’s cuz I still have the old pair my cousin that may RIP gifted to me even tho I beat them to the ground I still have them in my collection just happened to be to busy while these were on disco

I wear mine regularly (Royals and Breds), and leave them out of the box as well. I don’t have glitter on either one of them. I also just use baby wipes to clean them instead of shoe cleaners.

I know people have said that if you wear them they’ll get glitter, but do those people put them back in the box after wearing them?

I know we’ve already established that it’s a chemical in the leather that causes it, just trying to see if there’s a way to slow down or minimize the glitter problem

When I pulled my Cyber Mondays out of the box after not wearing them for 2-3 months they had glitter, I haven't put them back into the box in about 3 months and no sign of the glitter reappearing

They have value to me and don’t have time to be hitting stores and picking up stuff I’m always on the road I shop online I’m a trucker btw I got other things to worry about like my bills my kids and my job then to be checking what to buy online reason I didn’t buy it’s cuz I still have the old pair my cousin that may RIP gifted to me even tho I beat them to the ground I still have them in my collection just happened to be to busy while these were on disco

I’m not trying to be a d**k but these were on disco for literally months, bud.

Back
Top Bottom