Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Funny how Chicago resell prices sat for 3 years until recently.

is it really that weird? stock dried up, simple as that

and idk about other sizes, but i'd been monitoring my size regularly before i finally bought them (and still continue to check it from time to time too), and the price increases had always been steadily going up

and idk about other sizes, but i'd been monitoring my size regularly before i finally bought them (and still continue to check it from time to time too), and the price increases had always been steadily going up

Nike and Eastbay really screwed me over on Chicago's. Pisses me off because they were my very first Jordan's in '85 and they are sentimental and I'm still without them. :angry:

Dude already said it
My guy Richie:smokin
20180310_111647.jpg

Via Fleebay, $60 shipped:pimp:
20180310_125720.jpg

:smokin nice steal

I literally just ordered my pair off Stockx for $93 a few minutes ago. I forgot about the bay. I’ve been putting these off for a while and needed to pull the trigger. I need to get another navy pair before prices start going up more than they already are. There almost back up at retail again

I really dig the bred toes but they are def not sbb quality. At least my pair. Also I don't care :lol: but just sayin

Dude already said it

:smokin nice steal

I literally just ordered my pair off Stockx for $93 a few minutes ago. I forgot about the bay. I’ve been putting these off for a while and needed to pull the trigger. I need to get another navy pair before prices start going up more than they already are. There almost back up at retail again
Thanks fam. Yeah I been putting these off to the side for while now. Glad I was able to get them at a great price. I too need the navy's, on the hunt for those as we speak. These are super clean in hand:pimp:

Dudes say they want Chi's but really ain't willing to pay that market value.

#Economics #supplyanddemand

Nope. Not paying $400-$500 for Chicago's. People were paying about $1000 or so for Royal's a few years ago and now they can get Royal's for like $250 or less. I will just wait for the Chicago's to release again and I will definitely secure a pair next time and not make the same mistake. #notdesperate #calledbeingsmartwithyourmoney

so are the off white sneakers actually wearable or what? are they actually distressed or made to look distressed?

Didn't say weird, I think it's funny that all the boost boys are flocking back to Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom