Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You’ll be good! I assume app reserves..?
Lord knows. I’m just gonna try the apps like usual and see if I win.
I won’t be going the extra mile and paying much above retail if I take the L tho. I just did that on 3 shoes in the last few weeks so I’m done for a while.

Lord knows. I’m just gonna try the apps like usual and see if I win.
I won’t be going the extra mile and paying much above retail if I take the L tho. I just did that on 3 shoes in the last few weeks so I’m done for a while.
Yep. Same mindset

first time using sneaker shield. here's what the toe box look like after roughly 1800 steps for those wondering.

20180310_174144.jpg

Wich shield did you chose

^ Totally disagree regarding barons. Y'all need to pull them out again and take another look. The black parts are exactly like any of the remastered. The white parts are smooth/soft and age well with wear - not plastic feeling at all. If the grey was leather, it'll be perfect.

^ Totally disagree regarding barons. Y'all need to pull them out again and take another look. The black parts are exactly like any of the remastered. The white parts are smooth/soft and age well with wear - not plastic feeling at all. If the grey was leather, it'll be perfect.

Exactly! These dudes that say those 'suck want that black/white or "sbb" quality on all 1s. The barons feel pretty nice all around. Way better than some other 2013 1s. Quality that did truly suck on pairs wjth that mold are the black/gum, those clover celtics, the highlight reels, abbr a few others.

Back
Top Bottom