Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just had the urge to pull my extra pair out. No exaggeration, the white part (sides) of these are actually softer than some of the current bred toes sides (not all)... I know the bred toe pics look great and appear like sbb, but it's not (don't be fooled).
20180311_120018.jpg

Exactly! These dudes that say those 'suck want that black/white or "sbb" quality on all 1s. The barons feel pretty nice all around. Way better than some other 2013 1s. Quality that did truly suck on pairs wjth that mold are the black/gum, those clover celtics, the highlight reels, abbr a few others.

Put UNC 1 leather on the whole shoe and I would've been fine with them. To me, they suck. Their resell price is justified.

Exactly! These dudes that say those 'suck want that black/white or "sbb" quality on all 1s. The barons feel pretty nice all around. Way better than some other 2013 1s. Quality that did truly suck on pairs wjth that mold are the black/gum, those clover celtics, the highlight reels, abbr a few others.

Exactly. Glad I doubled on the barons. I love them even more with a flat black lace swap. If those ever remastered with all leather, probably need to triple up on that lol.

Game royals should be a easy cop right don’t think I’m seeing hype on them

These will be sold out within minutes online. If you like them and want them, put in the necessary work to secure your pair. We all got duped on the Bred Toes; I think Jordan Brand is trying to play us all with how limited their releases will be going forward.

lanceball.jpg

I don't skate, so next best thing to do is play ball in em.
Might as well play barefoot man. 1s are by all means not a ball shoe :X My knees are hurting just thinking about it. Traction on the 1s are amazing tho but 0 cushion = join paint.

These will be sold out within minutes online. If you like them and want them, put in the necessary work to secure your pair. We all got duped on the Bred Toes; I think Jordan Brand is trying to play us all with how limited their releases will be going forward.
Yeah, unless they're absolutely atrocious, I feel like most OG Highs now are going to be gone pretty quick. And "atrocious" is relative, so even then I wouldn't trust them sticking around too long.

I've played in my lances a few times and no luck in getting much paint scrapped off. I do like playing in them for the most part though. Good locked in feel with em

Back
Top Bottom