Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
697C8F63-974F-4191-8F18-07E1D78F6AB1.jpeg
Not worried about any creasing

I didn't have glitter on my 1s up until about a week ago.. now my older pairs have a nice amount on them. No one is safe from Glitter Gate..

If anyone has cracked down on how to get rid of it, let m know.

Everyone's feet are different. My current shoe has been the Jordan 31 which isn't necessarily miles better for me than 1s. My left arch always winds up hurting after wearing the 31s, whereas the 1s felt fine. My only qualm with balling in 1s is that there's 0 ventilation. Otherwise they're perfectly adequate for me.

Everyone's feet are different. My current shoe has been the Jordan 31 which isn't necessarily miles better for me than 1s. My left arch always winds up hurting after wearing the 31s, whereas the 1s felt fine. My only qualm with balling in 1s is that there's 0 ventilation. Otherwise they're perfectly adequate for me.
I can tell you 1’s are just fine to ball in for this 40 year old that has had 3 back surgeries. Well if I still balled they would work because a turtle is faster than me now. Gettin old ain’t for ******* boys

It really irks me that people on this board still can't understand that supply is the controlling factor for the length of time that a particular shoe "sits" in 90/95% of all releases.

There are still low stock releases that sit though so it’s definitely a mix.

Yellow Gatorades are some of the most limited 1s produced in recent history, yet resale is negligible.

There are still low stock releases that sit though so it’s definitely a mix.

Yellow Gatorades are some of the most limited 1s produced in recent history, yet resale is negligible.

Current resale price is irrelevant. There was just enough demand to eat up the supply when they released, but not enough demand to drive up the resale price. And I don't think they were more limited than wings or even the 3M Jeter/Re2pect.

Back
Top Bottom