Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
124F7C2D-F638-4092-8671-FBF5E884267A.png
Not bad at all
That's high to me especially when they can be had at retail still. I think these will be somewhat easier than the bred toes but I could be wrong. I thought the Bred Toes were going to be easier than they were. Never take anything for granted with Nike right now

That's high to me especially when they can be had at retail still. I think these will be somewhat easier than the bred toes but I could be wrong. I thought the Bred Toes were going to be easier than they were. Never take anything for granted with Nike right now
I think people who took an L on bred toes are taking no chances and buying for above retail rn cause it’ll be higher post-release

I think people who took an L on bred toes are taking no chances and buying for above retail rn cause it’ll be higher post-release
You are probably right! I just think with the color these won't be in high of demand as the bred toe. The black tongue is also turning a lot of people off from what I am reading. But it is a OG High 1 and there is profit to be made so I am sure they will go super fast

how much cobblers/shoe places charging to do tongue swaps? might need to throw some white tongues in there

I’m in for these of course...

I actually would’ve preferred a white tongue to make this a straight up bluecago but that’s not enough to keep me from buying...

In all honesty I would’ve been fine with the color blocking from 19, 20, and 22 in this graphic...

8A559FC4-5651-43D2-BEEF-18299A53A789.jpeg

Word is settling that Royal Chi’s will be Bred Toe quantity

Where.. where is word settling from lol. I keep seeing people in a self panic and people trying to drive hype for absolutely no reason with nothing to back it up. If it is, so be it, but it's annoying when you want a shoe and people just start throwing around rumors with no support.

Where.. where is word settling from lol. I keep seeing people in a self panic and people trying to drive hype for absolutely no reason with nothing to back it up. If it is, so be it, but it's annoying when you want a shoe and people just start throwing around rumors with no support.

A few of those sneaker IG pages, the ones with creditability anyway...but i’ll go out on a limb and say that even with resale, i don’t see these going for more than $300 for a good while. I’m surprised bred toes can still be had for $280-$300 now, considering all the factors.

@Lakers Oh okay, I hear you. I still don't trust them. We had the maps for B/red Toes and still got bamboozled lol. I will wait for the maps and what some folks say that work in foot stores...those were the real MVPs that no one listened to in the early days of the B/red Toe thread.

I just really wish they would leave the premium stuff for these extra cws and leave the shadows alone, make all this plus stuff out of pure gold I don’t care just at some point let’s get back to the “real 1s” JB what do ya say

@Lakers Oh okay, I hear you. I still don't trust them. We had the maps for B/red Toes and still got bamboozled lol. I will wait for the maps and what some folks say that work in foot stores...those were the real MVPs that no one listened to in the early days of the B/red Toe thread.

I hope you cook fam!

I’m patiently waiting on Shadows so I’m sitting other releases out until then

I thought JB initially planned to close out the remastered program in 2018 and had hoped to at this point to have gotten some more of the OGs like the metallic series, neutrals, black/gold pats, et al. But it looks like instead JB is running through a whole bunch of retro+ colorways instead.... :/

here's hoping this means the remastered program is extended out to cover the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom