Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
oh man. i actually laughed out loud at how premium these look. Makes the breds and royals look like trash.

These will only get better in person. This is going to be a special pair of kicks gentlemen.
I totally agree. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if JB stepped it up a bit in terms of quality for this pair, since this pair is "tame" in comparison to the other two major OGs (Blk/Red and Royals). I think they're perfect!

giphy.gif

I totally agree. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if JB stepped it up a bit in terms of quality for this pair, since this pair is "tame" in comparison to the other two major OGs (Blk/Red and Royals). I think they're perfect!

Cmon guys lol stop gassin these , They look exactly like bred quality, which I was happy with. Can’t wait for em tho

Cmon guys lol stop gassin these , They look exactly like bred quality, which I was happy with. Can’t wait for em tho
I aint gassin nothin sucka lol

haha2.jpg

Foot-Locker-Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Banned-1.jpg

Shadows look like Chicagos in softness where the black is

Breds look like that plastic leather that came on my SBBs.

I dont own breds or royals so I dont know for sure. It sure looks that way though.

Out of the trinity, after this run is said and done, the shadows will be the king in hindsight. Mark my words.

Yeah I like how these are made more than breds and royals. These look less tumbled from all the pics we seen and they have the normal, lower toe cap.

Last edited:
I was going through my closet this morning looking for some sweats to wear to work and I found a pair of the black jordan woven wings pants that I didn't even know I had. That's like a come up there!!! :rofl::rofl:

I was going through my closet this morning looking for some sweats to wear to work and I found a pair of the black jordan woven wings pants that I didn't even know I had. That's like a come up there!!! :rofl::rofl:

Sweats for work? What do you do fam? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom