Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i still don't get the love for the bred toes- yeah its a decent colorway, but i really saw no such "sbb quality" or even anything near.

i still don't get the love for the bred toes- yeah its a decent colorway, but i really saw no such "sbb quality" or even anything near.
I really like the cw but no better then anything that has released recently quality wise pretty comical to read the "great quality" reviews.

I really think most people who rave about sbb quality don't have sbb. Really not a mindblowing anything, but they are def cool.

A few of those sneaker IG pages, the ones with creditability anyway...but i’ll go out on a limb and say that even with resale, i don’t see these going for more than $300 for a good while. I’m surprised bred toes can still be had for $280-$300 now, considering all the factors.

I highly doubt these Royals will be selling for $300.. I'd say maybe $250 if even that, specially after everyone's pairs have been received.

Gym and rain beaters
1520892558359437780664.jpg

Sitting on 3 pairs of 2013’s, but these will be had if at retail.
I should have done the same with my extra pairs. had I known nike was going the route of adding crappy tumbled leather to classics I would have never got rid of my extra '13s.

Back
Top Bottom