Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
whats up with quality of Black/White's? Good, right?
They're real nice, I don't like the tongue though. Might just be me, but its thinner than the remastered ogs.

IMG_5931.JPG

Forgot i had these and forgot how nice the leather was. Busted em out again for #OCF
How do you forget you have those of all pairs?!

Would stockX reject bnib shoes with glitter issue? Contemplating letting one of my unworn pairs go, but opened the box and saw some glitter.

Dude we have to stop posting pics of these to keep them under the radar. Let everyone miss out so we can grab with ease. They'll realize their mistake later, I said the same thing about the Storm Blues. :nthat:

I propose a temporary ban on all Game Royal pics.

I don't know if you noticed but there's only like 50 dudes that regularly post in here. We're pretty insignificant in the situation. There might be a few lurkers here and there as well but realistically sneaker blogs are your enemy. SN, sneakerbar, j23, complex, sc... Go tell them about it.

Would come back by the time it reaches the buyer. My Shadows reglitter every 2-3 days.
If it's authenticated it's not your problem what condition it's in when buyer gets it. It wipes easily off my pairs that have but it takes longer than 2 days to reappear. You can list it as a defect on GOAT..

Would come back by the time it reaches the buyer. My Shadows reglitter every 2-3 days.
And yall are absolutely positive it isn't because of water repellant sprays? Because it looks like water repellant spray residue. Which would explain why it's hydrophobic and can't be washed away.

Also, Dee is a huge promoter of reshuvin8r or whatever so you know he sprayed down every kick he owns.

And yall are absolutely positive it isn't because of water repellant sprays? Because it looks like water repellant spray residue. Which would explain why it's hydrophobic and can't be washed away.
I've never used any on my pairs that have it.

Are you a woman? Or a man with girl feet?

What’s so wrong with wearing woman shoes lol either way it’s not like your gonna see any woman rocking these just because they say it’s a woman exclusive doesn’t mean it’s gonna stop some men from trying to wear them

What’s so wrong with wearing woman shoes lol either way it’s not like your gonna see any woman rocking these just because they say it’s a woman exclusive doesn’t mean it’s gonna stop some men from trying to wear them
I'm just butthurt because I wear a 14, don't mind me

Lol it’s all good man but damn that does suck must suck for you to obtain some shoes in that size
Nike refuses to recognize that 14s sell out faster than most others.

I'm pretty much locked out of any original airmax release. Go check out the airmax 93 on stockx for an example of the fuggery going on.

Back
Top Bottom