Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today..

EB6C09A9-DEC2-4666-94E4-2E06AE06972E.jpeg

Yeah I looked on stockx one day and saw Black Toes at over 5, I laced mine up right after so I wouldnt even have a thought of flipping.

I love my BT
I would never sell them
But $500 is crazy
Metallic navy in my size are going for around $150-175
People slept on those
Could of gotten for cheap
I paid $80 and $95 for mine
Very underrated and not sure if it’s the insole but one of the most comfortable pair of 1’s I have

I regret not picking these up when they were available it’s crazy seeing that prices are going up on them these are the only mids I’ll ever rock

Attachments

• 3AC90A3D-2DDC-49F9-84D8-3B4BA8B7F9CD.png
    3AC90A3D-2DDC-49F9-84D8-3B4BA8B7F9CD.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I love my BT
I would never sell them
But $500 is crazy
Metallic navy in my size are going for around $150-175
People slept on those
Could of gotten for cheap
I paid $80 and $95 for mine
Very underrated and not sure if it’s the insole but one of the most comfortable pair of 1’s I have
Yeah-I sold my double of storm blue to fund these gold toes. Crazy you can get over retail for a shoe that sat on sale so long.

I regret not picking these up when they were available it’s crazy seeing that prices are going up on them these are the only mids I’ll ever rock
I saw this the other day, I’m about to left mine fly to cover at least 1 pair of shadows. I’ll never wear them and the materials are cheap. Plus.. shadows. Enough said.

Yeah I looked on stockx one day and saw Black Toes at over 5, I laced mine up right after so I wouldnt even have a thought of flipping.
That's crazy cause I had to list my worn 1x and cleaned pair multiple times on eBay before they sold for $200, SMH.

But I only sold them cause I have my custom black tounge pair.:nthat:

I saw this the other day, I’m about to left mine fly to cover at least 1 pair of shadows. I’ll never wear them and the materials are cheap. Plus.. shadows. Enough said.

Yea I wanted to cop a pair but I’m straight I’ll save my money to use towards game royals and shadows and mayb patent leather breds if they drop

My bro bought BT off stockx couple of weeks after RD for around $200
They forgot to put legit tag on it and got $25 off
So basically retail+tax
He was PO snkrs gave him the L

I can’t believe people pay that much for mids.. That model is absolutely hideous with all the additional, unnecessary Jumpman branding, IMO. To each his own, I guess.

I can’t believe people pay that much for mids.. That model is absolutely hideous with all the additional, unnecessary Jumpman branding, IMO. To each his own, I guess.

Me either I was shocked when I saw prices but I dig them just not for 250 wish I can scoop them up when had the chance these have sentimental value to me but won’t get into that but like i said all the other mids are trash but these are dope

Back
Top Bottom