Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah, they're gonna start off at Bred Toe resell price.
Probably if Finish Line and Champs don't get them. The Black/Red Toes were pretty limited as in allocation and it was the first time they were ever released. The 2013's sat really hard. It took right after the 2013 Black/Red's for the value to go up. If the royals an OG popular colorway started in the low $200's, a lesser popular colorway like the Shadows would more likely follow suit.

Since the topic of dream cars came up.. My dream car(s) 1st gen Toyota Celica prob slammed on some Work Equips, Datsun Z slammed on some Watanabes and also throw in a Lexus LFA

Could anyone comment on the quality of the Black Gums? Was looking to pick up an all black pair soon.
Oh man one of the worst. Remember how bad the 2012 Chi was? Its worse than that. I got rid of mine asap .My girl still has hers and I always tell her to get rid of them

I love how people on the internet love to pretend theyre captain humanity then in rl they avoid the people they protect on here at all costs.

No one on here knows one another personally so don't take the words on here personally. Those that want to take it personally are the ones that need to 'grow up' not the guys who half heartedly toss a joke out here and there to get a couple laughs. We're not here for drama and stress, this ain't Dr Phil. Laugh or don't and move it along. If you can't handle that go outside.

I've been in a major car accident and I have the scar on my face to remind me every morning. Am I going to start clutching my purse like a grandma when the topic comes up or accept that life is wild and everyone deals with major problems in one form or another?

Jokes exist to laugh at what hurts us the most. Otherwise everyone would just dwell in despair.
Wait...you have a purse? :lol::D:rofl:

just pulled the trigger on all star city of flight joints off shoe palace with $60 off code. really thought they were dope and at $107 with tax F it! Haha havnt seen In person tho. what's the consensus on quality?
I tried on a pair at nike outlet. I liked them. Quality was good and was super comfy. But didnt wana spend more than $60 for those. CB'ing kinda boring for me

damn how much were they at the outlet? don' have 1 near me so doesn' really matter but just curious. ya nobody I know was really into them... most feedback I got was cuz the icy sole but i just liked them. was gonna grab them off east bay like a week ago for 120 but passed then i saw them on shoe palace for 100 and said why not...

damn how much were they at the outlet? don' have 1 near me so doesn' really matter but just curious. ya nobody I know was really into them... most feedback I got was cuz the icy sole but i just liked them. was gonna grab them off east bay like a week ago for 120 but passed then i saw them on shoe palace for 100 and said why not...
They were still alot for being on the hash wall.. I think around $130

Screenshot_2018-03-09-04-29-13-1.png
Screenshot_2018-03-09-04-22-33-1.png
Screenshot_2018-03-09-04-22-37-1.png

late night IG scroll...never seen em before

just pulled the trigger on all star city of flight joints off shoe palace with $60 off code. really thought they were dope and at $107 with tax F it! Haha havnt seen In person tho. what's the consensus on quality?
I feel the quality is awesome, but that's my opinion.

0AECECBE-A33F-4F14-A0A6-242E4CCB62A2.jpeg

B5AC58C9-5499-4392-B9BC-9BF73F55E4AF.jpeg

Wax laces in black toes. My boy got me a pair of these laces so I tried em out. Not usually my thing. It’s subtle though.

I may end up putting them on a black tongue like royals black/reds or red toes.
Ugh why did I sell mine smh. Nice pic!

Back
Top Bottom