Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could anyone comment on the quality of the Black Gums? Was looking to pick up an all black pair soon.

You what I find funny? You keep your shoes DS in their box. They tell you to wear your kicks. You wear your kicks then they say you’re flexing :lol: just thought of that right now and I think it’s funny
never said i was flexing people say i am i have shoes i have on ice and shoes i rock i have doubles of shoes i posted a pic today on what I wear for this reason take a look

I hate when it says “attached file” and I’m like cool, new pics, and it ends up being a gif/image that has nothing to do with the shoes :angry:
I tell ya what I HATE...and it's people like YOU who have no sense of humor and try to bring others down with your misery....reply back...I won't see it...

8542E8FA-1195-4861-A2CE-6A38B107064A.jpeg
Go for it, they’re beautiful and won’t cost much to buy resell wise
good advice love love my storm blues

never said i was flexing people say i am i have shoes i have on ice and shoes i rock i have doubles of shoes i posted a pic today on what I wear for this reason take a look
Wasn’t actually talking about you. It was just something I thought of. Haven’t read the thread since earlier today.

just pulled the trigger on all star city of flight joints off shoe palace with $60 off code. really thought they were dope and at $107 with tax F it! Haha havnt seen In person tho. what's the consensus on quality?

just pulled the trigger on all star city of flight joints off shoe palace with $60 off code. really thought they were dope and at $107 with tax F it! Haha havnt seen In person tho. what's the consensus on quality?
Quality is kind of trash but they’re really nice looking

awww ya I didn' really expect anything to spectacular but... really would love to grab a pair of cyber Mondays but something bout paying basically retail has stopped me. should just bite the bullet and grab me those too

Back
Top Bottom