Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Remember when mike wore those Chicago's at MSG? That was honestly such a great moment for any sneakerhead.

dca016be259c5e300c4d4af76d68a8b3.jpg

Don’t know how someone else getting injured in any way is funny but anyway.

I was thinking of getting storm blues cuz I want more blue 1’s. But these game royals are coming out. Not sure if I wanna pay resell for storm blues or just go for the game royals. Smh

Does anyone have that chart that had all the 2018 colorways that SHOF had posted about?

Curious about the dates and wanted more info on the Green/Blue/Yellow Black Toe trio.

Gonna go ahead and quote myself so we can try to move past this crap....and that I want the info lol

Still really upset with myself for selling these - smh.

Edit: go TIGER!! for any golf fans in here

Attachments

• Blacktoe.jpg
    Blacktoe.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 21
Ugh! Might happen to me as well.

Edit: I'm not even sure lol - I can't remember how much I let them go for. Close to retail I imagine.

Only good thing that came out of it was that the pair I have now is way more softer than the first one lol

chrxszz chrxszz I'm eyeing a listing right now, used but still in good condition and under retail. If ebay drops another coupon like they've been doing recently I'll probably bite

This month is getting more expensive than the last :smh::lol: there's still the black nmds, tinkers, game royals.. and then next month is my bday month :lol:

chrxszz chrxszz I'm eyeing a listing right now, used but still in good condition and under retail. If ebay drops another coupon like they've been doing recently I'll probably bite

This month is getting more expensive than the last :smh::lol: there's still the black nmds, tinkers, game royals.. and then next month is my bday month :lol:

There good at taking our tax money haha.

Sold my OG 85' b/reds, Chi 94's, and 01's for a greater cause. But I kept the alternate laces to my 85's and threw them on my 2015s. A lil memento if you will. This is a new chapter of my life. Time to make my own history with my own shoes.
20180308_110726.jpg

20180308_110653.jpg
Much props.:emoji_clap:
I did the same a few years ago, so I know the feeling. Pretty much sold the collection for bigger things, and now collection 2.0 is capped at a more manageable number of pairs.

Damn the Orange Gatorades went fast on Shoepalace once they put the disocunt up. Size 12 sold out while checking out.

Use discount 65J for any sizes left, works for the blue pair too. $110 shipped.

For storm blues?

Back
Top Bottom