Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was misquoted I never said brain damage. I just said dude got a settlement as a joke never said brain damage
I know. But even joking about a car accident, whether big or small, can come across as some type of way for someone who has a traumatic experience tied to car accidents.

But can we all just get along and back to the AJ1 talk?!?

I know. But even joking about a car accident, whether big or small, can come across as some type of way for someone who has a traumatic experience tied to car accidents.

But can we all just get along and back to the AJ1 talk?!?
I understand but man almost everything can have negative personal experience tied to it but I get what ur saying but man society so sensitive sometimes but I apologize if I took it too far and upset someone. But 1 last time. Never said brain damage I would think that's taking it too far. Back to the 1s

shut it down.gif

this thread

my little cousin got hit by a hit and run driver while crossing the street. never stopped, never caught the guy. thank god she survived.
1 of my best friends in college was killed in a car crash.

such things shouldnt be joked about.

Does anyone have that chart that had all the 2018 colorways that SHOF had posted about?

Curious about the dates and wanted more info on the Green/Blue/Yellow Black Toe trio.

I understand but man almost everything can have negative personal experience tied to it but I get what ur saying but man society so sensitive sometimes but I apologize if I took it too far and upset someone. But 1 last time. Never said brain damage I would think that's taking it too far. Back to the 1s

so joking about somebody being in a car accident is ok, as long as you dont mention brain damage/the injuries? thats what u just said indirectly.
dont blame people being too sensitive. theres literally MILLIONS of things to joke about. you just made a bad choice.

so joking about somebody being in a car accident is ok, as long as you dont mention brain damage/the injuries? thats what u just said indirectly.
dont blame people being too sensitive. theres literally MILLIONS of things to joke about. you just made a bad choice.
I get what ur saying but I apologized and moved on I guess it came across worse then I intended but I don't wanna clog the thread anymore. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about it more in depth.

On another note I'm really enjoying my Royal's. Worn them the last few days and there surprisingly comfortable (I have flat feet)! Hopefully I can grab some Shadows in April - fingers crossed.

I love how people on the internet love to pretend theyre captain humanity then in rl they avoid the people they protect on here at all costs.

No one on here knows one another personally so don't take the words on here personally. Those that want to take it personally are the ones that need to 'grow up' not the guys who half heartedly toss a joke out here and there to get a couple laughs. We're not here for drama and stress, this ain't Dr Phil. Laugh or don't and move it along. If you can't handle that go outside.

I've been in a major car accident and I have the scar on my face to remind me every morning. Am I going to start clutching my purse like a grandma when the topic comes up or accept that life is wild and everyone deals with major problems in one form or another?

Jokes exist to laugh at what hurts us the most. Otherwise everyone would just dwell in despair.

Last edited:
I love how people on the internet love to pretend theyre captain humanity then in rl they avoid the people they protect on here at all costs.

No one on here knows one another personally so don't take the words on here personally. Those that want to take it personally are the ones that need to 'grow up' not the guys who half heartedly toss a joke out here and there to get a couple laughs. We're not here for drama and stress, this ain't Dr Phil. Laugh or don't and move it along. If you can't handle that go outside.

dont know if you were including me as well, but if you are....
no pretending on the internet over here. ive got real life personal connections to car accidents, so i just dont find that stuff to be funny at all. id stop to help somebody in a car crash. u dont gotta know people personally to act like a decent human being and not joke about ish that aint funny.

whats funny at all about a car accident? theres nothing universally funny at all about car accidents that people will be like "ahh yea, i see, hahahahahahaha"...

thats the thing about the internet. people will come on here and say and joke about stuff they wouldnt dare say or joke about with the people in their real lives. cause they know it isnt right and frowned upon. its easier to just hop on the net and say those things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom