• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180305_171339.jpg
What truck do you drive breaux

What'd you cut the side panels with?

Making a better pair just comes with time. Both of my first customs almost 3 years ago were bad considering the paintjobs but my 3rd (still haven't finished or touched in over a year :lol:) didn't turn out too bad in its current state. Dropped 3 pics of them in spoilers so if anybody doesn't want to see them it's not a bother lol

In order

IMG_2239.JPG
20151128_130808.jpg

20160327_174943.jpg

I was going through my backups to find those pics and saw this too. I need to double up :lol:

20151202_144122.jpg
Great way of wearing jeans
Make me want to cop some cyber Monday’s

Or at least I can wear my Nike Dunks same way

Just to be clear again I never said dude had brain damage.
I would rather wear Nike Dunks than fake Jordan’s

I know they are produced from the same mold same material same factory as the real ones

Agreed. I used to hate seeing people in fake sneakers when I was younger, now I don't care. Although I still wish fake kicks were NEVER EVER produced, they don't bother me, just wouldn't rock em.

20% off anything over 25$ on ebay. Thinking of pulling the trigger on the sail 1s can anyone comment on the quality and if 120 is a good price

mannn, waiting for one of these sites to put up a reasonable pre order for shadows

Still really upset with myself for selling these - smh.

Edit: go TIGER!! for any golf fans in here

sold mine then bought another pair for almost double the price :smh:

I see these posts every once in a while, I'm always curious why you sold them in the first place? Money troubles? Impulse buy/sell?

Coming from me, I'm the kind of person that only buys what I really want. If I'm on the fence about something I'm not going to get it, so the likelihood of me selling something I didn't want is very low and the chances of selling something and then regretting it is even lower.

Back
Top Bottom