• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
68F62442-895C-418B-918F-29CB1DD833A8.jpeg

is it too late to join the heat party y’all been having the past few pages?

i have no idea how $17 is a deal breaker for a pair of dope shoes but if i offered you frags for 4 times retail you'd pay it without thinking over and over and over

bad example. if you sold me frags with any profit left to be made, im going to sell the frags and then go back to waiting for sails to hit $80

but really, unless its a must have (that category shrinks more and more as my sneaker hobby takes less precedence in my life) im going to wait until its the absolute cheapest to buy it. i can only wear sneakers 2 days out of the week anyway because i work in a business casual setting.

Last edited:
I've heard the Top 3 and gold toes run a little tight due to the patent uppers being so thick. Is this true for you Top 3 owners? The wheats OG 1 sizing runs like this too IMO. That material is very thick and I needed a size 10 rather than my 9.5.

If 17 dollars is a deal breaker in anything. You should not buy it. And save your money. I have been there before and it was over 10 dollars

If 17 dollars is a deal breaker in anything. You should not buy it. And save your money. I have been there before and it was over 10 dollars
thats what i mean

the frag example was more to prove that you'll buy anything for the hype or value, most likely keep it on a shelf if you got it for that 4x retail example, but won't dish out $17 extra for something you might even wear

thats what i mean

the frag example was more to prove that you'll buy anything for the hype or value, most likely keep it on a shelf if you got it for that 4x retail example, but won't dish out $17 extra for something you might even wear
the reasoning for buying 1 vs the other is completely different though. $17 isnt a deal breaker for a shoe i absolutely have to have. But for a shoe thats nice but I wouldnt die with out it price is everything. Theres zero urgency in buying Sails at a higher price point so why would i sails at $X when I could buy it at $X-$17 with no extra effort on my part. Theres so many shoes that I generally wouldnt think twice at, but when I saw them at a rack at ross or marshalls priced at like $59.99 I bought them. I dont think anyone here is hurting for shoes or hurting for $17

Back
Top Bottom