Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've heard the Top 3 and gold toes run a little tight due to the patent uppers being so thick. Is this true for you Top 3 owners? The wheats OG 1 sizing runs like this too IMO. That material is very thick and I needed a size 10 rather than my 9.5.

I have and they are a little tight, but not tight enough to have to size down, theyll be good after breaking in

I have and they are a little tight, but not tight enough to have to size down, theyll be good after breaking in

Ok cool thanks for the info. I know a 9.5 in a Melo 1 or NYC 1 are so much smaller than an OG High 1. I was wondering if its similar. And my wheats definitely ran a little tighter as well

Online draw

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-energy-861428-007

EA0A4DCB-51C2-4F3D-A4FF-0C03C3E6F82B.jpeg

the reasoning for buying 1 vs the other is completely different though. $17 isnt a deal breaker for a shoe i absolutely have to have. But for a shoe thats nice but I wouldnt die with out it price is everything. Theres zero urgency in buying Sails at a higher price point so why would i sails at $X when I could buy it at $X-$17 with no extra effort on my part. Theres so many shoes that I generally wouldnt think twice at, but when I saw them at a rack at ross or marshalls priced at like $59.99 I bought them. I dont think anyone here is hurting for shoes or hurting for $17
exactly. at some point you have to learn the discount game and be willing to miss out on things even if its $17. depending on how many pairs you buy that $17 can add up quick.

exactly. at some point you have to learn the discount game and be willing to miss out on things even if its $17. depending on how many pairs you buy that $17 can add up quick.

exactly. in my mind, after youve bought a certain amount of sneakers, every pick up afterwards is nonessential. Not unwanted, just not essential. why pay extra when you dont have to? anyone waiting for sails to be had at $80 and below clearly arent in urgent need of the sneaker to begin with. For some people above that means you shouldnt buy it, for me it just means that IF im going to buy it id rather pay less than more. simple as that. the discount game has been really good for me, ill continue to ride that wave. Especially since Im half as invested in this whole sneaker thing as I used to be.

If 17 dollars is a deal breaker in anything. You should not buy it. And save your money. I have been there before and it was over 10 dollars

thats what i mean

the frag example was more to prove that you'll buy anything for the hype or value, most likely keep it on a shelf if you got it for that 4x retail example, but won't dish out $17 extra for something you might even wear

You both could not be any more wrong. :lol:

That $17 could a huge difference between paying for it now and potentially retail/resale plus $17 more months down the line. Don't really need any of these shoes, but depends if you have expendable cash or "****** up" priorities.

That $17 could a huge difference between paying for it now and potentially retail/resale plus $17 more months down the line. Don't really need any of these shoes, but depends if you have expendable cash or "****ed up" priorities.

if you wait on a discount shoe long enough for resale to be a factor chances are youve already passed on the shoes.

thats the point i dont think people are getting. If they dont get cheaper, thats okay. i probably just wont get them and move on. simple as that. resale doesnt even factor into this convo

if you wait on a discount shoe long enough for resale to be a factor chances are youve already passed on the shoes.

thats the point i dont think people are getting. If they dont get cheaper, thats okay. i probably just wont get them and move on. simple as that. resale doesnt even factor into this convo
Depends the buyer and shoe in question.

Depends the buyer and shoe in question.

possibly. but i think most of us on team discount are just going to pass if the sails price starts trending in the other direction.

at the end of the day these shoes wouldnt break the bank even at retail. im just cheap when it comes to sneakers and the more i find deals, the cheaper im going to become. does that mean ill never pay retail again? no but i know better than to not wait it out for a shoe thats been sitting physical and virtual shelves for months.

possibly. but i think most of us on team discount are just going to pass if the sails price starts trending in the other direction.

at the end of the day these shoes wouldnt break the bank even at retail. im just cheap when it comes to sneakers and the more i find deals, the cheaper im going to become. does that mean ill never pay retail again? no but i know better than to not wait it out for a shoe thats been sitting physical and virtual shelves for months.

It’s really just that simple.

Back
Top Bottom