Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's crazy that the Euro sites are releasing on the 10th and raffling this week. So everyone been debating the past month on 2/10 vs 2/16 release dates and guess what...we was all right!!!!!

I have all my pre-orders coming in the next 2 weeks or so. Cement 3 gold toe breeds and the Jordan 3 dunks still getting the Jordan 9 and the Jordan 32 dunks and I would have gotten every shoe I wanted in February. Passed on the CNY AND NO desire for the OVO or anything else that dropped or drops this month. Also picked up this month were the Jordan 1 City of flights Jordan 1 All-stars Jordan 4 levis with the jacket

Last edited:
I have all my pre orders coming in the next 2 weeks or so. Cement 3 gold toe breeds and the Jordan 3 dunks still getting the jordan 9 and the Jordan 32 dunks and I would have Gotten every shoe I wanted in February. Passed on the CNY AND NO desire for the OVO or anything else that dropped or drops this month. Also picked up this month were the jordan 1 City of flights jordan 1 allstars.

So we bragging about pre-orders??? Man I would love to be your plug.

Who is bragging just saying. That’s all. If it makes you feel some time of way I will Edit my post how’s that

I have all my pre-orders coming in the next 2 weeks or so. Cement 3 gold toe breeds and the Jordan 3 dunks still getting the Jordan 9 and the Jordan 32 dunks and I would have gotten every shoe I wanted in February. Passed on the CNY AND NO desire for the OVO or anything else that dropped or drops this month. Also picked up this month were the Jordan 1 City of flights Jordan 1 All-stars Jordan 4 levis with the jacket

Question... Why don’t you try to purchase any of the shoes for retail before you pay resale?

You’re on NT enough to snag some of those for retail.

Man I'm just messing with you. :rofl:
Question... Why don’t you try to purchase any of the shoes for retail before you pay resale?

You’re on NT enough to snag some of those for retail.
I DO OR I WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN prices LIKE THE JORDAN 13 OLIVES AND THE JORDAN 1 CITY OF FLIGHTS.... I ONLY PER ORDER SHOES THAT SEEN TO BE A MUST COP FOR EVERYONE OR EXCLUSIVE SHOE LIKE BOTH GOLD TOES AND THE DUNKS

I DO OR I WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN prices LIKE THE JORDAN 13 OLIVES AND THE JORDAN 1 CITY OF FLIGHTS.... I ONLY PER ORDER SHOES THAT SEEN TO BE A MUST COP FOR EVERYONE OR EXCLUSIVE SHOE LIKE BOTH GOLD TOES AND THE DUNKS

We get it. Just slow your roll just a little bro because Gold Toes are obtainable if you normally cop heat. Plus resale will probably be close or maybe even lower than your preorder costs. It's definitely a limited GR. Almost every retailer is falling in line...including Finish Line...which is rare for a limited OG 1.

709BA35F-975A-4E05-BB7C-DEF7CA96D5A4.jpeg
5E73FD6E-2CBC-44A4-9417-2783DCB20D22.jpeg

i’m tryna help the guy out , telling em their fakes. i saw the large lace bag, appears to be tiny peaks on heels, and no hour glass shape. but he’s insisiting they r real. just wanted to hear others opinion

i’m tryna help the guy out , telling em their fakes. i saw the large lace bag, appears to be tiny peaks on heels, and no hour glass shape. but he’s insisiting they r real. just wanted to hear others opinion

No hourglass was the first thing I noticed before i saw the giant lace bags. Don't know how I missed the giant bag haha. Also the shade of orange looks a little too dark, poor stitching on the heel portion on the back.

No hourglass was the first thing I noticed before i saw the giant lace bags. Don't know how I missed the giant bag haha. Also the shade of orange looks a little too dark, poor stitching on the heel portion on the back.

...and of course that tongue a little too short for a remastered edition.

Back
Top Bottom