Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I did e not buy the jordan1 City of flights I was going to double up on the storm blues. I would also like to get the jordan1 camo And I know you guys are going to be shocked at this but I would actually buy them to wear them I know some of you just hit the floor after I said that lmao

Well it finally happened to me. Been glitter free until today. Pulled out my NYC 1s that I haven' work in a year or so and bam. Glitter everywhere.

Gonna be tricky as far as resale. Is the SBB popular due to the CW, quality, "story", or all 3?

The Bred Toes look extremely amazing, but it's also a different take on a OG CW, for better or worse.

My guess is resale won't be too high until years down the line. Don't even think Black Toes go for that much over retail right now.

Yea the SBB are mainly high on resale due to the story behind it and quality finally got a pair and need to say I’m impressed

And you don’t know that look at the black toes just a couple of months ago they were hovering at 225-275 and now goat has them for almost 500 for certain sizes so I wouldn’t risk it, but I’m paying resale but 300$ is the max I’ll pay cuz I know these and the gold toes are gonna sky rocket in value resale on pretty much all 1s are going up

Probably, but I don't think every CW is going to be for 2-3x, maybe even more than the retail value.

Really don't want to pay those kind of prices if I don't have to.

Anyone see these in the story part of the JTH 3's? SBB Bred style it seems?

Attachments

• 2018-02-04 09.51.19 pm.png
    2018-02-04 09.51.19 pm.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 94
Most 2016 og releases going up by the minute...
I can understand those, but would be surprised to see a pair of Letterman, Yin Yang, or even those black perforated 1s go for $400-500 DS just as there wasn't that much commotion on those releases. Things/opinions can change of course as each release gets harder and harder to find a pair though.

What would be the AJ1 equivalent to the NRG Tinker 3s? The SBBs or an upcoming release?

Back
Top Bottom