Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Game royals on disco would be nice
But I’m not taking any chances
It could be like the storm blues
Sat then all of a sudden gone

26865145_936531069843191_191355284256456704_n.jpg

383277117313646594.png

Hopefully these bred toes are like the black toes where the resell was high and then when they dropped they were hovering around 220-275 but I doubt it due to the shattered backboard quality that’s suppose to be on the shoe

That sbb quality is really a misnomer. There is some awesome side panel material, some so so side panels, the black leather is fair but no better than many other pairs, and I can name at least 2 pairs that have softer collars. Also, they get the same glitter as any other pairs, and they’re inconsistent (of my 2 pairs, one is really good quality all around with not as great side panels, and the other has great side panels but average all around quality). I dumped one pair to help me get fragments.

That sbb quality is really a misnomer. There is some awesome side panel material, some so so side panels, the black leather is fair but no better than many other pairs, and I can name at least 2 pairs that have softer collars. Also, they get the same glitter as any other pairs, and they’re inconsistent (of my 2 pairs, one is really good quality all around with not as great side panels, and the other has great side panels but average all around quality). I dumped one pair to help me get fragments.

Very true.

Hopefully these bred toes are like the black toes where the resell was high and then when they dropped they were hovering around 220-275 but I doubt it due to the shattered backboard quality that’s suppose to be on the shoe
Gonna be tricky as far as resale. Is the SBB popular due to the CW, quality, "story", or all 3?

The Bred Toes look extremely amazing, but it's also a different take on a OG CW, for better or worse.

My guess is resale won't be too high until years down the line. Don't even think Black Toes go for that much over retail right now.

Jordan 1 shoes are so dope and love that old school look. I have heard people say that are not a fan of the Jordan 1. That’s when I say have a good day a walk away.

Gonna be tricky as far as resale. Is the SBB popular due to the CW, quality, "story", or all 3?

The Bred Toes look extremely amazing, but it's also a different take on a OG CW, for better or worse.

My guess is resale won't be too high until years down the line. Don't even think Black Toes go for that much over retail right now.

I feel like the "story" is the least of why the resale is so high. The overblown quality is a profound reason for why it's up there. Another component of why I think the resale is so high is that the shoe probably won't retro again, or, at least, any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom