Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

So these came in a few weeks ago and I haven't posted pics because I sold them back to StockX today.

Some ppl rave about the great quality of sbb's but I guess I got a b grade kick cuz these suck... clearly visible peak under the swoosh and glue stain going around the ankle collar.

Now that I had these in hand I have to agree with those that say sbb's are overrated and clearly overpriced. Yea the sail and orange leather parts are "butter" but the rest is bred/royal quality so that justifies the resell price? Oh wait cuz it's the same cw of a kick MJ wore in an exhibition game and broke a backboard?

Glad to get rid of these and I doubt I'll miss them in my collection... so much hype for no reason
I hear you tho. They’re legit but that’s the risk you take with buying resale through a vendor like this. There are certainly variations in leather quality (or appearance) so it’s bound to happen that you’ll get a pair someone offed as their less desired pair.

I mean I offed my royals to stockx which had a less consistent look L to R shoe.

Anyone pickin up bhm 1s tomorrow? Wanted to cop but its just too many other releases comin up man!! Smh hopefully dey sit so i can catch them at later date.. I guess there limited since footlocker is the only store carrying them?

Anyone pickin up bhm 1s tomorrow? Wanted to cop but its just too many other releases comin up man!! Smh hopefully dey sit so i can catch them at later date.. I guess there limited since footlocker is the only store carrying them?
Flyknit? Nah. There’s talk of those in the flyknit thread too

Footlocker UK release calendar has the black/black/metallic gold on 10th Feb and black/red/white on 24th Feb, is that the same as the US?

I hear you tho. They’re legit but that’s the risk you take with buying resale through a vendor like this. There are certainly variations in leather quality (or appearance) so it’s bound to happen that you’ll get a pair someone offed as their less desired pair.

I mean I offed my royals to stockx which had a less consistent look L to R shoe.

I got no issues with ppl selling off their pairs with small defects, I prolly would've done the same.

Also i realized after this transaction that when I decide to get the frags I'm going to check them out in person before shelling that kind of money instead of hopping for a nice pair from goat/StockX

Copped two pairs of Shadows back on release day in 2013. While beating one pair to the ground the other stayed ds and became glitter shadows.

Attachments

• BD6D6EBE-BDDF-4B47-9EDD-20495BB6611D.jpeg
    BD6D6EBE-BDDF-4B47-9EDD-20495BB6611D.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 55
  • 722F3608-5365-4572-9A56-26417E3B706A.jpeg
    722F3608-5365-4572-9A56-26417E3B706A.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 53
IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

So these came in a few weeks ago and I haven't posted pics because I sold them back to StockX today.

Some ppl rave about the great quality of sbb's but I guess I got a b grade kick cuz these suck... clearly visible peak under the swoosh and glue stain going around the ankle collar.

Now that I had these in hand I have to agree with those that say sbb's are overrated and clearly overpriced. Yea the sail and orange leather parts are "butter" but the rest is bred/royal quality so that justifies the resell price? Oh wait cuz it's the same cw of a kick MJ wore in an exhibition game and broke a backboard?

Glad to get rid of these and I doubt I'll miss them in my collection... so much hype for no reason

MJ never wore the SBBs and there was no SBB back then, there were no colorways like that until 2015. You can see in the dunk video that he is clearly wearing Chicago's. You let hype guide your decision and you're super nitpicky. Idc about quality talk but why'd you buy them? Kinda got the notion you weren't feeling them from the jump and you got a lil grudge because you dropped hundreds on a pair of 1s.

sidenote: Dont get the frag 1s. The quality is like black toe and chicago level. Nothing to rave about really if you want that "quality" tumbled look. Save your money, man.

MJ never wore the SBBs and there was no SBB back then, there were no colorways like that until 2015. You can see in the dunk video that he is clearly wearing Chicago's. You let hype guide your decision and you're super nitpicky. Idc about quality talk but why'd you buy them? Kinda got the notion you weren't feeling them from the jump and you got a lil grudge because you dropped hundreds on a pair of 1s.

sidenote: Dont get the frag 1s. The quality is like black toe and chicago level. Nothing to rave about really if you want that "quality" tumbled look. Save your money, man.
I own both and I disagree! Frags are just better all the way around and break in nicely. Extremely soft leather and the toe box is great. The Chicago level to me is better than SBB’s but to each their own.

I own both and I disagree! Frags are just better all the way around and break in nicely. Extremely soft leather and the toe box is great. The Chicago level to me is better than SBB’s but to each their own.

Might be one of those cases where size sometimes determines quality. Im a 12 and I felt frags in Rif L.A. the leather felt great but they weren't crazy, felt like my Chicago's and Black Toes. Both have broken in nicely for me and im sure the frags will do the same, but if infraredsix infraredsix is gonna trip on SBBs not being "quality" enough he might as well just save his thousands. Me personally, I will still get Frags eventually but for now, I'm getting 2 pairs of the upcoming "unfrags" and customizing both to get a frag and a chicago-esque(white tongue swap, blue tongue tag) sneaker.

You let hype guide your decision and you're super nitpicky. Idc about quality talk but why'd you buy them? Kinda got the notion you weren't feeling them from the jump and you got a lil grudge

I wanted to get sbb's because it's the only pair that had that color blocking until bred toes came along. I like the sail/orange combo, looks way better then the gym red/summit wht on the bred toes.

But once I had them in hand and compared to the other pairs I have, for me it didn't justify what I paid for. Chicagos are way better in quality then sbb.

Back
Top Bottom