Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dope photoshop. It would be cool to have that purple just to change it up a bit.

I'm still waiting for a New Love OG high tho so those purps gotta get in the back of the line.

I had to cop black toes again on stockx, I regret selling my pair so I had to pull the trigger before prices jump higher

E2668AD2-BC68-41B7-8BE7-36BBE7D4093E.png
One more shoe down to cop just 2 left for the month of February dunks and La and I am good to go. Gold toe cement 3 on order already

IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

So these came in a few weeks ago and I haven't posted pics because I sold them back to StockX today.

Some ppl rave about the great quality of sbb's but I guess I got a b grade kick cuz these suck... clearly visible peak under the swoosh and glue stain going around the ankle collar.

Now that I had these in hand I have to agree with those that say sbb's are overrated and clearly overpriced. Yea the sail and orange leather parts are "butter" but the rest is bred/royal quality so that justifies the resell price? Oh wait cuz it's the same cw of a kick MJ wore in an exhibition game and broke a backboard?

Glad to get rid of these and I doubt I'll miss them in my collection... so much hype for no reason

Wow some people would kill to have them in hand let alone wear them.... and you did not appreciate the quality. I guess you did get a b grade pair then. Good luck in your next pair you cop

I love how people complain about the "quality" of a mass produced retro basketball sneaker that's made in China, one minute JB sucks and can't please y'all, the next minute it's "these are the BEST J's EVER"....I've been in the game over 2 decades, I have YET to see a flawless or perfect pair of Nike's....carry on

Back
Top Bottom