Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone pickin up bhm 1s tomorrow? Wanted to cop but its just too many other releases comin up man!! Smh hopefully dey sit so i can catch them at later date.. I guess there limited since footlocker is the only store carrying them?

Yes sir. I'm going to try. Hopefully I cop.

A photo representation

giphy.gif

Any AJ1 CWs on sale at this time of the year yet?

Like my 8th time asking this question, just don't feel like waiting until the Bred Toes release.

IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

So these came in a few weeks ago and I haven't posted pics because I sold them back to StockX today.

Some ppl rave about the great quality of sbb's but I guess I got a b grade kick cuz these suck... clearly visible peak under the swoosh and glue stain going around the ankle collar.

Now that I had these in hand I have to agree with those that say sbb's are overrated and clearly overpriced. Yea the sail and orange leather parts are "butter" but the rest is bred/royal quality so that justifies the resell price? Oh wait cuz it's the same cw of a kick MJ wore in an exhibition game and broke a backboard?

Glad to get rid of these and I doubt I'll miss them in my collection... so much hype for no reason

You’re mistaking quality with craftsmanship. Cuz SBB do have a tendency to be somewhat sloppy. You’ll see distorted toe boxes, inconsistent leathers on a pair, etc. Despite all that quality, not craftsmanship, is amazing. Don’t spread false narratives.

I wanted to get sbb's because it's the only pair that had that color blocking until bred toes came along. I like the sail/orange combo, looks way better then the gym red/summit wht on the bred toes.

But once I had them in hand and compared to the other pairs I have, for me it didn't justify what I paid for. Chicagos are way better in quality then sbb.
All stars had the same CB'ing and can be had for cheaper .And they are dope
(Sorry for pic repost but im making a point) :smile:

Attachments

• 20170630_233100_HDR.jpg
    20170630_233100_HDR.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 20
No I'm not, the black leather on the sbb is the same stuff that the bred and royals have since they all get paid a visit from the dust fairy

Oh cuz the entire shoe is made out of black leather right? And the residue is caused by the box. Nothing to do w the quality.

Oh cuz the entire shoe is made out of black leather right? And the residue is caused by the box. Nothing to do w the quality.

Oh? So #glittergate was due to the box all this time?

If you like the sbb it's all good, I have no ill feelings about them, it's just that if you're gonna argue that sbb overall have better leather than chis '15 then I guess this convo is over.

No way sbb should be priced above chis as far as resell goes

Has anybody in SoCal been to hidden sole in Carson CA they have a pair of SBB but don’t know if there a legit consignment shop

Olives look fire, and the blue black toe is obviously the fragments just without the stamp, I’m pretty sure it’s a guaranteed sell out due to the fact they look like frags

Didn’t someone mention a while back they should make a bunch of cw’s in black toe form?

JB is coming for the pockets this year :lol:

Black Toes been over saturated with colorways. Pass on all of those.

Sidenote: I know those are just concepts but I would still pass on them. The only other black toe-esque colorways I want would be the Celtics if they got remastered and the rust pinks if they have a wider release.

Back
Top Bottom