Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh? So #glittergate was due to the box all this time?

If you like the sbb it's all good, I have no ill feelings about them, it's just that if you're gonna argue that sbb overall have better leather than chis '15 then I guess this convo is over.

No way sbb should be priced above chis as far as resell goes

Oh def agree with you on that. Hell, ain’t no Jordan worth $800 unless it’s signed by Mike to me.

Black Toes been over saturated with colorways. Pass on all of those.

Sidenote: I know those are just concepts but I would still pass on them. The only other black toe-esque colorways I want would be the Celtics if they got remastered and the rust pinks if they have a wider release.

My same feels. JB ain’t done until each power ranger has a black toe P.E.

:lol:
JB def milking the OG 1 stuff.

It’s a catch 22 tho.

We will be glad if they retire the OG stuff and will lament missed items over time.

Waiting for them to start making new bred color blocking colorways might need the yellow toes

Man this would be a dream come true for me.

Que the Bred colorblocking color wheel pic.

Man whatever happened to the Teal joints we were supposed to get like a year ago (Not talking about igloos either)

:lol:
JB def milking the OG 1 stuff.

It’s a catch 22 tho.

We will be glad if they retire the OG stuff and will lament missed items over time.

Unfortunately JB might owe us another round of Breds and Royals within the next 5 due to this glittergate BS.

I'd love to see those pairs put to rest like they were from 01-08 but 7 years worth of glitter is #nobueno

The BHM THAT DROPPED ON TBE SNEAKER APP IS SOLD OUT ALREADY. NOT A FAN OF THE SHOE OR THE material on him Extremely easy pass for me today

8B231D83-3706-4A34-93C9-CA4F76BB710D.png
Back in stock...no tbf love tho

my 23NY pair started to form glitter on the heel on one shoe. no paper or shoe trees in the box
Yeah those are all black so they’re def gonna. You’re not alone. Almost all my shoes with black have them....

Back
Top Bottom