Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Starting to not care about all these 1s. I really just want the last set of the 85 colorways(metallic series, Black/white, & neutral gray) and I'm done with this fandimonium.

Same here man.

And to the guy asking, the 2013 bred are really special. They smell better than any of my other 1s even 4 years later, have no glitter, and just hold a special place in my heart. Would dump the 2016 before the 2013. In fact, I’m considering getting rid of my second pair of 2016.

R2 LA sells fakes. So does cool kicks and Mag Park.

Manwell from RIF and P4P works there and is a shady character. He definitely ate a lot of cake during p4p westwoods short lived stint.

Sean's a good dude but does have a short fuse. The Chris fellow is a, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets get these releases over with! Enough with the blue balls. Camt wait till its over. I keep going back n fourth with the bred toes and game royals. Driving myself crazy.

R2 LA sells fakes. So does cool kicks and Mag Park.

Manwell from RIF and P4P works there and is a shady character. He definitely ate a lot of cake during p4p westwoods short lived stint.

Sean's a good dude but does have a short fuse. The Chris fellow is a, period.
P4P shady af.

653D3C7C-9F58-41CB-89FB-36D4C22D62B8.jpeg

Anyone expect the BHM flyknits to be a hot commodity?

I’ll cop on RD if need be but i really would like to wait it out.

Don't know what the story behind the guy's post is, but it's been rumored for a while. Doubt factories made something from what he posted.

Wouldn’t be the first time

My other problem is.... NO WAY SHOULD THOSE UGLY A** AIR MAXS WON... the kid from Russia I think?? had the hardest air max I seen in about 10 years, but politics as usual with Nike.

Exactly. Sean just got all the Hypebeasts and all his LA IG buddies to flood the ballot for that garbage

Does anyone know how the quality of the 2013 breds compare to the 2016?

Quality on the 16’s are better. 13’s have the better color.

Still need a pair of 1s I'll keep eventually. Sold off all 4(1 Mid) I owned in recent months.

Does anyone know how the quality of the 2013 breds compare to the 2016?
This is my opinion.
2013>2016
2013 pros: brighter shade of red, smooth leather. Definitely outweighs the 2016 pros
2016 pros: the tongue, might be a little bit softer leather

It got lost in the Air Max talk yesterday, but what's up with the Jeter flyknits? Dropping tomorrow or na?

Back
Top Bottom