Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the bred toes is gonna be one of the best 1s they have ever dropped. People gonna be paying money for those in a year or so

Roundtwo so garbage. Dudes stay taking fake to them and they pass.. not saying those 85s are fake just speaking in general.
I think roundtwo got called out on IG for listing air mags from 2011 in a half size, when they only released in full sizes. They're definitely had some fake supreme items roll through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think roundtwo got called out on IG for listing air mags from 2011 in a half size, when they only released in full sizes. They're definitely had some fake supreme items roll through.

oh yeah they sold those for like 3k I think? lol my homie works there and when dudes asked him about it on the low he said "yeah bro we def sold those, it was a crazy situation"...

The kid with the beard who takes the items in doesn't know anything, if you take AAAs to roundtwonyc you will make a TON of money.

Tell em Kilroy sent ya.

Last edited:
oh yeah they sold those for like 3k I think? lol my homie works there and when dudes asked him about it on the low he said "yeah bro we def sold those, it was a crazy situation"...
Are they still on the hook if they sell fake ****. I mean do they guarantee everything is authentic?

didnt the owner of roundtwo throw a tantrum when he found out some resellers were opening up shop right near his shop?

My other problem is.... NO WAY SHOULD THOSE UGLY A** AIR MAXS WON... the kid from Russia I think?? had the hardest air max I seen in about 10 years, but politics as usual with Nike.

Oh yeah? backstory?

dont really know the entire backstory but from what somebody retweeted, he went on a rant on i think either twitter or ig when he found out some resellers were opening up a shop like right near roundtwo. crying about how they have the nerve to open up a resell spot near the spot for some of the ish they resell. theyre disrespectful, they didnt put in the time to be succesful like him, theyre clowns for doing what theyre doing near his spot and riding roundtwos coattails etc etc.

i didnt read too much further into it. he sounded like a big baby.

dont really know the entire backstory but from what somebody retweeted, he went on a rant on i think either twitter or ig when he found out some resellers were opening up a shop like right near roundtwo. crying about how they have the nerve to open up a resell spot near the spot for some of the ish they resell. theyre disrespectful, they didnt put in the time to be succesful like him, theyre clowns for doing what theyre doing near his spot and riding roundtwos coattails etc etc.

i didnt read too much further into it. he sounded like a big baby.

Backstory his parents are rich, they back all the round two stores. He didn't do anything. How I know? my boy is looped in with them and he's the one that told me that... so unless he's lying to me, I believe it.

Backstory his parents are rich, they back all the round two stores. He didn't do anything. How I know? my boy is looped in with them and he's the one that told me that... so unless he's lying to me, I believe it.

ask him how upset sean got over that other shop opening near roundtwo haha

but thats mainly why i think hes such a big baby. he didnt really earn ish himself. this is america. if somebody opens a rival business near you, dont cry about it. get on ya grind and make sure u blow them away. proove ya spot better. any1 can open any business whereever they want. shiiiiiiit, around me theres a mcdonalds right across from a burger king. thats just my opinion.

before we close this out in the AJ1 thread...

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.51.42 PM.png vs Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.52.11 PM.png

Lol...come on man. you kidding me?

Last edited:
ask him how upset sean got over that other shop opening near roundtwo haha

but thats mainly why i think hes such a big baby. he didnt really earn ish himself. this is america. if somebody opens a rival business near you, dont cry about it. get on ya grind and make sure u blow them away. proove ya spot better. any1 can open any business whereever they want. shiiiiiiit, around me theres a mcdonalds right across from a burger king. thats just my opinion.

gonna ask him right now

**** Sean Wotherspoon. Can't stand that guy. I'm baffled that Nike would cosign him. If he only sold vintage gear, then that'd be cool. But he sells a fsr of every new release at resell prices. And kids look up to him and call him "the plug." ***** he ain't your plug. You just offered him the most money. He whined for days when resellers with better plugs than him had his own shoe before he did. At the very moment he was crying about that he had the TNFxSupreme jacket for $1k over retail in his store. He had a fsr of the UNDFTD 97 weeks early. Yet he had the nerve to whine about resellers literally doing the exact same thing he makes a living doing. **** him. Can't stand that guy. Shame on Nike for cosigning him.

I came here for a completely different reason though. What's the deal with the RE2PECT Jeter 1 Flyknit? I've seen some blogs say 2/1 as a drop date but I don't see it on SNKRS. Nike.com drop? I imagine they'll sit but idc, I scoop all Jeters.

Back
Top Bottom