• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black toe > bred toe all day

Hit me up on for more photos
https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

D6F76CE7-16BC-4C53-953D-61CC389CF991.jpeg

the way i see it wit the bred-toes....

not everyone has bred 1s or black toes. believe it or not, theres peeps out there like me who struck out and refuse to pay 350-400 so we just end up not having a pair of them lovely thangs. so thus, when something like bred-toes come out, im gonna try for a pair and settle for em even if theyre not better than breds, because i never had breds and im never gonna pay resell for em. the people who have breds and blacktoes of course might wanna be more picky.

does that make sense?

not everyone has bred 1s or black toes. believe it or not, theres peeps out there like me who struck out and refuse to pay 350-400 so we just end up not having a pair of them lovely thangs. so thus, when something like bred-toes come out, im gonna try for a pair and settle for em even if theyre not better than breds, because i never had breds and im never gonna pay resell for em. the people who have breds and blacktoes of course might wanna be more picky.

does that make sense?

That makes perfect sense, and it's surprising that you even have to explain it.

I love black toes but I'm not going to drop $400+ for them. I'll gladly take those 6 Rings for half the price.

That makes perfect sense, and it's surprising that you even have to explain it.

I love black toes but I'm not going to drop $400+ for them. I'll gladly take those 6 Rings for half the price.

right on! especially the last part haha

does that make sense?
I feel the same way. I have Breds and black toes so I'll probably pass on bred toes, but these are a dope substitute for both.

I don't have black toes, though I'd love to have them. I had 2013 black/red but had to sell them because they hurt my feet. I don't want to pay the 450+ prices for them or the 500+ price tag people these days want for black toes, so I also will settle for the '6 rings' and 'bred toes' at retail.

does that make sense?
I think anyone should understand that logic. I have both and I still want a pair. If I didn't have either, I would prob try even harder to get the ones coming up so I could sell them off to grab black toes or black/reds and cover a good chunk of the resell mark up. They are nice on there own either way though.

I have black toes and breds, Im coppin bred toes cus to me, its closer to the sbb 1 but with red instead of orange and that quality!

Got chi's, Black toes, and b/reds luckily. Not sweating for the b/red toes. Good luck to all you peeps who want them though. If I get a pair I might just keep them DS until value rises and resell a pair later down the road. But as it stands I'm not sweating them too much. These Unfrags though I gotta cop 2 pairs. For custom purposes.

Back
Top Bottom