Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Same way guys who play video games on youtube have become celebrities....

Idiocracy_FB_1200x627.jpg

Idk how a guy that owns a resell shop (read: reseller) gets a signature shoe.
Times sure have changed.

I know lots here hate 1 Mids, and 1s with Jumpmans, but decided to rock one of the two pairs that I own. Wish the swoosh wasn't clear, which eventually yellows, but I love this pair.
IMG_6461.JPG
IMG_6488.JPG

i have the brown pair of the fathers day mids. love them. back when jordan 1 mid hate, was just jordan 1 hate :lol:

Gold toe is limited.
Similar allocation to gatorade 6s but low stock numbers
Bred toes are a GR. Similar numbers to royals and banned 1s

dont really know the entire backstory but from what somebody retweeted, he went on a rant on i think either twitter or ig when he found out some resellers were opening up a shop like right near roundtwo. crying about how they have the nerve to open up a resell spot near the spot for some of the ish they resell. theyre disrespectful, they didnt put in the time to be succesful like him, theyre clowns for doing what theyre doing near his spot and riding roundtwos coattails etc etc.

i didnt read too much further into it. he sounded like a big baby.

I believe it was solestage, they opened a location on Fairfax and were paying minor celebrities to shop there to promote the store. Sean threw a fit about it, but just came off as a baby as you said. I honestly can't support the dude at all.

I believe it was solestage, they opened a location on Fairfax and were paying minor celebrities to shop there to promote the store. Sean threw a fit about it, but just came off as a baby as you said. I honestly can't support the dude at all.

yessir, i think you got it right, the new spot is solestage.

bred toes doing nothing for me! quality may be good, looks are good...but nike wont get my money for that. no hate though, good shoe, but meh for me.
gold toes and game royals will be had though ^^

Saw on the sneakers r/sub a poll which had the BRed toes as the most anticipated 1s for 2018 .... personally feel shadows is highly anticipated but got me thinking what is the 'most anticipated' 1s: BRed toes, game royals, 6 rings, Goldtoes, (possibly) patent leather BReds or Shadow?

adding to my statement from before....i would like to point out that i own multiple pairs of breds, blacktoes and chis, and i think thats a big factor for not wanting the bred toes that much! if you missed out on one of those...or some...or all....i get it ^^

Does anyone know how the quality of the 2013 breds compare to the 2016?
I really like the 2013 because it is not tumbled and the red looks better. The 2016's are darker with better shape and height on the shoe. A lot don't like the 2013 compared to the 2016 but I love them. Once broken in they are excellent and again I love the non tumbled look on those.

Back
Top Bottom