Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They better be legit at that price :lol:

With that $40 shipping my guess is they're coming from
map-of-asia.gif

Last edited:
Per order.
51B3B333-131E-4FB3-84DB-AB472A351488.jpeg

Shipping was 30 dollars and for next day air... it’s nice to have money like myself. So money don’t matter to me. Sorry that the haters have to wait to get Their shoes...

You don't even know what you paid for shipping??? I think you're actually the website owner and are trying to promote your presell. I'm calling ...
DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg

Man if I stike out on gold toes ima be salty but I cant pay resell cuz I can't afford it lol. Esp right now its the year I buy less and pay more bills! So far my last cop was the orange G8rd from December 26th and I dont even know if ima keep those .It feels like forever somce I bought sneakers I'm having withdraws

Man if I stike out on gold toes ima be salty but I cant pay resell cuz I can't afford it lol. Esp right now its the year I buy less and pay more bills! So far my last cop was the orange G8rd from December 26th and I dont even know if ima keep those .It feels like forever somce I bought sneakers I'm having withdraws
I’d definitely send the Gatorades back if it helps you buy the upcoming releases

Bought these in the Nike outlet in Florida last summer for 49.99, with the upcoming release of ther blue Chicago's gonna give them away. Wore them a few times / leather isn't the best but overall a decent shoe

Seen someone wearing these last weekend and they looked good on feet. Had to do a double take :smokin

Metallic Navy's are one of the only white based shoes that make me want to pick them up... such a good color combo.

Back
Top Bottom