• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A1418A09-EC20-411A-98A5-E8E17855F325.png

I have these as well, but will be keeping them, and skipping the new blue chi release. I know most people hated these rare airs, but I think they’re a decent shoe. The tumble is soft and more durable than the remastered tumble as it’s painted and not dyed, plus being a little less soft it doesn’t tear as easy. Yes the black parts kinda suck, but overall it was a decent shoe if you copped on sale. I even like the little nod to the prototype 1 branding on the side, and the weird use of Nike Air on the back. Cool shoe for what it is, and saves me the money and head ache of the new release.

Bought these in the Nike outlet in Florida last summer for 49.99, with the upcoming release of ther blue Chicago's gonna give them away. Wore them a few times / leather isn't the best but overall a decent shoe

I have these as well, but will be keeping them, and skipping the new blue chi release. I know most people hated these rare airs, but I think they’re a decent shoe. The tumble is soft and more durable than the remastered tumble as it’s painted and not died, plus being a little less soft it doesn’t tear as easy. Yes the black parts kinda suck, but overall it was a decent shoe if you copped on sale. I even like the little nod to the prototype 1 branding on the side, and the weird use of Nike Air on the back. Cool shoe for what it is, and saves me the money and head ache of the new release.
Rare airs over blue chis?!
giphy.gif

Hahaha. Yeah, I’m doing it. Bought the rare airs back when they came out, before we ever knew there’d be an NA version. Id get no money selling the rare airs, don’t wanna give them away, and would feel silly spending another $200+ buying such a similar shoe.
Repped for the realness

hey guys just got my Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og As "all-star Chameleon" today.. is it me or is the Tongue a little thicker than other Jordan 1 feels like it to me what do you think for those that have them thanks

As much as I love the Daily Post why does this guy go into long drawn post lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180128-171541.jpg
    Screenshot_20180128-171541.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom