bored so decided to clean my daughters school shoes
4F100F1D-1C01-4C26-BEBD-6C90C82B2E8B.jpeg
what did you use to clean?

743D96B0-F820-4E35-A2A4-9E4E8FEF313C.jpeg
bored so decided to clean my daughters school shoes
4F100F1D-1C01-4C26-BEBD-6C90C82B2E8B.jpeg

Great job, what did you use?

As much as I love the Daily Post why does this guy go into long drawn post lol

Been mentioned here a few times... cause he’s a cornball. Not sure how he built such a following reposting other people’s content with lame quotes. This is the age we live in I guess.

hey guys just got my Air Jordan 1 Retro High Og As "all-star Chameleon" today.. is it me or is the Tongue a little thicker than other Jordan 1 feels like it to me what do you think for those that have them thanks
honestly, they feel like they have less padding

How long has it been since Nike released an AJKO? (Has it been over 12 months) Started thinking maybe nike has phased them out and there are a couple colorways I would luv to add to the collection.

Forgot I put a bid on some NDS Barron’s on GOAT and it just now got accepted. $220 shipped... guess another missing shoe in the collection is now filled.

Wore mines last Saturday to a hokey game, they really are an overlooked j1. They were a lot of teen kids there with rare airs and a couple of them with Breds. You should have see the head turns I was getting from them lol. Two of them actually asked what they were .

6 rings are a waste. Literally serve no purpose at all
Nah I'm with you. Nobody's askin for those. And not every colorway needs an exaggerated background story (see: 2018 Jordan 3s). It's bad enough we've gotten a six rings sneaker of its own, why are they plastering the "theme" onto a shoe that came years before any of his championship wins?

Nah I'm with you. Nobody's askin for those. And not every colorway needs an exaggerated background story (see: 2018 Jordan 3s). It's bad enough we've gotten a six rings sneaker of its own, why are they plastering the "theme" onto a shoe that came years before any of his championship wins?
Agree just milking ones could’ve been done on a later model...

Unfrags will be had. Avoiding everything else aside from shadows. Luckily I have my 94 Black Cements. Just gotta finish the restore job. 2 pairs of unfrags for a true blue Chicago with a white tongue and a frag custom out of the other pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom