Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So these are coming out....

IMG_1265.PNG

Yikes... I hope not...

2519408614_bf3604e397_z.jpg

Bought these in the Nike outlet in Florida last summer for 49.99, with the upcoming release of ther blue Chicago's gonna give them away. Wore them a few times / leather isn't the best but overall a decent shoe
What size homey

you definitely can't say "treasure" if you started your original post with "definitely not a fan"

but for sure, if at that price it's worth it to you and you're happy with it that's all that matters

I prefer the 15s but having kids and a wife 400 plus isn't reasonable on a pair of kicks

Whats the most comfortable Jordan 1 that you guys own or heard of. My jordan1 1.5 returns are really nice on the feet....

I love my 1.5s, but UNCs are like slippers. Soooo soft. Easily the most comfy 1s I have.

Worst are the Highlight Reels. Plastic leather and cheese-grater lining.

Lol y’all gotta relax. I could definitely see resell on gold toes being around 400. Depends on how they drop and what the numbers look like. Aleali’s were selling for around 400 when they first dropped and I think they may have settled around 350-380 once all the smoke cleared.

If you already know you’re gonna take an L come release date why not do the pre order and save yourself peace of mind. I’m not a pre-order guy myself but I do get the logic.

Homie could’ve waited on those 3s though. They will be plentiful from my understanding but **** it he only paid a couple extra bucks there once u include tax, time, gas.

Back
Top Bottom