Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i assume jb sees the blues as a tougher sell so they rather it be in feb where cats buy 5 different pairs of shoes during the all star frenzy

all types of garbage shoes sell during the all star hype

gold toes will sell regardless but the blues will sell slower

Bought these in the Nike outlet in Florida last summer for 49.99, with the upcoming release of ther blue Chicago's gonna give them away. Wore them a few times / leather isn't the best but overall a decent shoe

Attachments

• 20180127_152233.jpg
    20180127_152233.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 30
Bought these in the Nike outlet in Florida last summer for 49.99, with the upcoming release of ther blue Chicago's gonna give them away. Wore them a few times / leather isn't the best but overall a decent shoe
They are the rare airs. They crease big time leather is garbage I got all 3 colors that came out

Last edited:
Whats the most comfortable Jordan 1 that you guys own or heard of. My jordan1 1.5 returns are really nice on the feet....

One man's trash is another man's treasure, I like them that's the only thing that matters but you're entitled to your opinion
you definitely can't say "treasure" if you started your original post with "definitely not a fan"

but for sure, if at that price it's worth it to you and you're happy with it that's all that matters

Back
Top Bottom