Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't know if its already been mentioned. I did anyone here of the one lucky guy that was sold the Bred toe for 1s...the gym reds and summit colorway?

Well its easier to say most of us are pissed about the Killa Cam 1,s. Funny how there a Miami only release. Which other cities do yall think theyre going to do exclusives for?

I expect Bred Toes and Shadows to be eatin up in the first couple of minutes. Just like the recent Breds/Royals/SBB/Chicago,s releases,no matter how many pairs are made.

Don't know if its already been mentioned. I did anyone here of the one lucky guy that was sold the Bred toe for 1s...the gym reds and summit colorway?

luck is a glass half full kinda thing....he has a kicks that he can probably sell to a hypebeast for a decent profit (half full) but he doesn't have the kicks he want (half empty). Of course the glass is only full for those who want it cause if he got an accidental pair a couple of months early -- then they ain't super limited.

jordan-1-bred-toe-february-2018.jpg

Last edited:
luck is a glass half full kinda thing....he has a kick that he can probably sell to a hypebeast for a decent profit (half full) but he doesn't have the kicks he want (half empty). Of course the glass is only full for those who want it cause if he got an accidental pair a couple of months early -- then they super limited.

jordan-1-bred-toe-february-2018.jpg

What was he supposed to receive? Just curious. I see an Eastbay receipt in the back and wonder if he was expecting the Jeter Re2pect pair lol

IMG_7950.jpg
Flamingo 1s will be copped ...now to find a Miami 'cousin' who will need a NYC cousin for a future release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom